• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th March 2016 
    Thanks

Traveling with MT2

I'm going to be going out of country to Mexico soon and was wondering if it is possible to travel with MT2. Anybody here ever travel with vials, syringes, and BS water? If so how to do it without trouble?
  2. #2 11th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I've done it before with zero problems, just put it with your checked in luggage and not hand luggage. I placed all of mine in a cooler bag with a prescription inside so it looked like official medical stuff, but to be honest I don't think it matters.
  3. #3 14th March 2016 
    Thanks
    If I don't have a prescription for anything, and just put it in checked luggage do you still think I'll be fine. Maybe separate the syringes from the actual vial?
  4. #4 14th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frogonthewall View Post
    If I don't have a prescription for anything, and just put it in checked luggage do you still think I'll be fine. Maybe separate the syringes from the actual vial?
    Yes I think you'll be find no matter what you do, to be honest. I know a lot of people who take vials abroad and haven't heard of a single question being asked.
  5. #5 15th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Melanotan possession is not illegal, you can even carry steroids with you and you will get away with that if it's small amounts for personal use. sterile water - it's just a water, syringes - you will need to have them in checked in luggage as you can't take sharp objects in hand luggage.
  6. #6 17th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Melanotan possession is not illegal, you can even carry steroids with you and you will get away with that if it's small amounts for personal use. sterile water - it's just a water, syringes - you will need to have them in checked in luggage as you can't take sharp objects in hand luggage.
    So you would suggest traveling with an unmixed vial? Or is it also possible to take a pre-mixed vial with you while traveling?
    Thanks
  7. #7 17th March 2016 
    Thanks
    +1 for checkin luggage. take premix. good luck bro let us know how it went..
  8. #8 17th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I was planning on traveling with a premixed vial. will that work? or is the travel gonna mess it up?
  9. #9 18th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Assuming that your vial will be in room temperature during flight and not exposed to heat you will be fine with pre-mix, just get it in fridge as soon as possible after landing.