• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th March 2016 
    Thanks

Sides: nasal spray vs. sub cutaneous injection - share your experiences

What are peoples' thoughts on the severity of sides with nasal spray compared to injections?

I've heard mixed things from people regarding sides on nasal spray, but after restarting this month with sub q injections, the sides have hit me so hard I have had to stop taking. Therefore, am just wondering if people who have similar sensitivities to MT2 have had noticeably reduced sides when switching to nasal spray?
  2. #2 10th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    nasal spray effectiveness is very arguable, people who claim it works are the ones that are selling them. Reduce your dose and build your tolerance, that will set you free.
  3. #3 10th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    nasal spray effectiveness is very arguable, people who claim it works are the ones that are selling them. Reduce your dose and build your tolerance, that will set you free.
    There are plenty of none-commercial posters here who have had success with nasal spray mt-anon-5000 etc. I'm just curious about sides, as it seems you can desensitise yourself more easily to the peptide when ingesting micro doses nasally as opposed to smaller sub-q dosage.