• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th March 2016 
    Thanks

Insomnia on MT2?

I've used MT2 several times for many years dating back to 2007. After a two year break, I just started my first vial from a new-to-me supplier and have insomnia. After a bedtime injection (.25mg) I wake up after a few hours and can't go back to sleep. This is such a low dose...I'm perplexed. The nausea is fairly strong, too, even at this low dosage. Anyone else deal with insomnia? Thanks so much.
  2. #2 8th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, melanotan does not normally cause insomnia, i hate post injection nausea, so i blast big dose of melanotan just before going to sleep and i sleep well unless sometimes raging boner won't let me sleep, but that's another story.

Did you properly reconstitute melanotan and definitely took 0.25mg? At this dose there shouldn't be much side effects really.

if you had a high blood pressure prior to injection then this might have caused your described sides, that's all i can think of.
  3. #3 8th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenbay View Post
    I've used MT2 several times for many years dating back to 2007. After a two year break, I just started my first vial from a new-to-me supplier and have insomnia. After a bedtime injection (.25mg) I wake up after a few hours and can't go back to sleep. This is such a low dose...I'm perplexed. The nausea is fairly strong, too, even at this low dosage. Anyone else deal with insomnia? Thanks so much.
    yeah I got a similar thing, I found taking it in the afternoon and exercising afterwards mitigates the insomnia largely.
  4. #4 12th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budabee View Post
    yeah I got a similar thing, I found taking it in the afternoon and exercising afterwards mitigates the insomnia largely.
    Thanks a million. I've used vial after vial over the years, but never experienced insomnia. Tried an afternoon dose today per your post. Will see how it goes. Thanks.