• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th February 2016 
    Thanks

I just turned 30 and I am about to start using peptides!!

So, the wait is over. I just turned 30 years old two days ago and my peptides stock is on its way to my door! Yay. I can't wait to finally try peptides. It has already been 3 years since I first wanted to try it. However, since many people recommended not to use peptides yet while I am still 30, I decided to wait. Now, I am already 30 and I won't prolong my agony of waiting anymore. I am going to use it once the peptides I order arrive here.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to no-longer-a-baby For This Useful Post:

heyjude (18th February 2016)

3. #2 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You did great in waiting for the right time! I am also excited for you to receive your peptides and try it for the first time. I am pretty sure that you will love its benefits! I was in doubt in using peptides at first, but it turned out to be so great. Now, I love it A LOT.
  4. #3 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Congratulations! At last, you can use peptides now. I am excited to see how you are going to react about the results. Anyway, please do a lot of research before administering peptides just to be sure that you will inject it properly.
  5. #4 13th February 2016 
    Thanks
    whoop dee doo! your own hormone's wont have dropped till your 40, all the best with seeing ANY results even then o7
  6. #5 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Bolter01, I do not agree with you. Our hormones start to drop in our 30s. Only in our 40s when we start to notice its effect since the changes during our 30s are only minor ones. Also, it actually varies from one person to another.
  7. #6 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is great that you actually waited until you turn 30 years old before starting to use peptides. However, I actually think that 30 years old is not the recommended starting age. There is no such thing. It all depends on when you start having abnormal gh output. For me, the safest age is mid 30s to early 40s.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to i_can_do_it For This Useful Post:

heyjude (18th February 2016)

9. #7 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hello, buddy! I am excited for you. It has only been three months since I started using peptides (Follistatin to be specific) and I love it! I am looking forward to greater results someday. Yay!
  10. #8 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i_can_do_it View Post
    It is great that you actually waited until you turn 30 years old before starting to use peptides. However, I actually think that 30 years old is not the recommended starting age. There is no such thing. It all depends on when you start having abnormal gh output. For me, the safest age is mid 30s to early 40s.
    I think you are the first one here who said that those who are still in their 30s are not recommended to use peptides yet. Mid30s seems to be too old or too long to wait for those who are eager to start using peptides already.