• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th February 2016 
    Thanks

Do you have plans on stopping the use of peptides/HGH?

So, I am just wondering here. Many users here are long-time peptides or HGH users. Do you guys have the plan of using peptides for more than 10 years? If yes, do you have a plan to stop or do you plan to use it for a lifetime?
  2. #2 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am planning to use it as long as my budget allows me to. If I could use it until my last breathe, then that is perfectly great! I love the effect of peptides on me. Anyway, it is not that I use it everyday for the entire year. I only use it for 6 months (5on 2off) and take a rest for 6 months. Moderation is the key.
  3. #3 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Same here, as long as i can afford. Even if i stop training health benefits that peptides give is worth the money.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

no-longer-a-baby (10th February 2016)

5. #4 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I have not really started yet, but it is my plan. I plan to run using peptides for 6 months and then use that remaining 6 months of the year to take a break from peptides. However, I will run the cycle again after 6 months of break.
  6. #5 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I might just use it for 10 years and then stop for good. I want to maintain the results naturally. However, it all really depends on the circumstances. If it is impossible to maintain the result naturally, then I might continue using peptides for a lifetime.
  7. #6 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am already on my third year of using peptide. Unlike many of the users in this forum, I actually plan to stop it once I have fully achieved my goal. My first year was fruitless (It is all because ghrp-2 is not that effective.) The second year was the time for getting big. Now, the third year is for slimming down while bulking up. I think I will achieve my desired result in a year or 2. After that, I plan to permanently stop using peptide and just maintain the result through natural means, such as healthy diet, regular exercise and more.
  8. #7 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    I am already on my third year of using peptide. Unlike many of the users in this forum, I actually plan to stop it once I have fully achieved my goal. My first year was fruitless (It is all because ghrp-2 is not that effective.) The second year was the time for getting big. Now, the third year is for slimming down while bulking up. I think I will achieve my desired result in a year or 2. After that, I plan to permanently stop using peptide and just maintain the result through natural means, such as healthy diet, regular exercise and more.
    Good luck on achieving your plan, but I must say that it is quite difficult to maintain the result when you stop using peptides. I have tried it before. It only took a year until I realized that my body is not that great any longer. Yes, I was still fit back then, but something was really different. This is why I decided not to stop using peptides. However, I always give myself a break. I pause for the last 6 months every year. Therefore, I only take peptides from January to June.