• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2016 
    Thanks

Hexarelin or Ipamorelin?

Guys, I need a little help over here. After reading some threads here, I become interested in hexarelin and ipamorelin. I am going to order next week a peptides supply for a month. However, I am still not sure as to what should I order. Also, is it okay to use them as a stand-alone? Are they so much better if we pair them with something? Thank you! I badly need your answers.
  2. #2 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I think it is best for you (us) to start with ipamorelin as it is best for weight loss. On the other hand, you can shift to hexarelin in the future if you are already in the stage of toning your body.
  3. #3 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Fattyjim is right. Ipamorelin is great for losing weight and hexarelin is great for bodybuilding. If you are fat and you want to concentrate on burning fat, choose ipamorelin. If you want to concentrate in making your muscles bigger, then go for hexarelin. After all, the best peptides for you depends on what your purpose is.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjoe For This Useful Post:

Semin (6th February 2016)

5. #4 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Considering Bigjoe's advice and considering the fact that the admin of this forum (Semin) liked his advice, I must say you should go with ipamorelin as of now since your concern is more on how to lose weight.
  6. #5 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    They are right. Since you are still fat right now and your main focus is to shed fat, then ipamorelin is a great choice! Do not hesitate to switch to another peptides once your focus changes. When your focus becomes bulking up or growing muscles, then another peptides, such as hexarelin, is great for that.
  7. #6 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess you have already made your choice by now considering that all users who commented here recommended you one thing - use ipamorelin for weight loss and hexarelin for bodybuilding. Just so you know, we are all very excited for you to be fit and healthy. Break a leg!
  8. #7 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    hexarelin and ipamorelin are both great peptides. However, as what other users said, they are designed for two different purposes. Hexarelin is for getting more lean mass while ipamorelin is for losing fat.
  9. #8 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with most of the users here. Go for ipamorelin first. In fact, there is no need to switch to hexarelin as you can also use ipamorelin for bulking up. It is what I am using now. Good luck, mate.
  10. #9 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin. I do not know where and why did you decide to take hexarelin when I actually think it is a so-so kind of peptides. It does not offer amazing results. I do not even know why other users here suggest to try both when it is very obvious (based on reviews) that ipamorelin is far greater than hexarelin.