• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2016 
    Thanks

Question Decreased Effectiveness of MT2?

I've been an MT2 users for at least 2 years now. At first, I tanned VERY easy, and could generally dose higher for a few weeks (paired with sunbeds) to achieve a fairly good tan. After quite some time, I've noticed that I don't respond like I used to.

Even at 1mg 2X per day, I rarely get spontaneous erections or flushing. I also noticed that my ability to tan is not what it used to be.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm wondering if alternating between MT1 and MT2 would help.
  2. #2 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Perhaps your provider has a new batch with less efficacy.
    I've been rock hard all night for the past two weeks since taking it with the most incredible sexual dreams.

Where are you located? I can PM you my clinic in Sydney Australia
  3. #3 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I agree that your source might have changed their product and you are now using different stuff from what it's used to be. I have been on mt2 for years and while boner effect subsides with time tanning effect is always the same and that's great as i never liked this erection side effect anyway, it won't let me sleep at night.
  4. #4 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyMcTan View Post
    Perhaps your provider has a new batch with less efficacy.
    I've been rock hard all night for the past two weeks since taking it with the most incredible sexual dreams.

Where are you located? I can PM you my clinic in Sydney Australia
    That would be awesome if you could send me your supplier! The odd thing is that my supplier sends the "purity paperwork", which shows it's 99.5%+ pure... but it could be BS.
  5. #5 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I agree that your source might have changed their product and you are now using different stuff from what it's used to be. I have been on mt2 for years and while boner effect subsides with time tanning effect is always the same and that's great as i never liked this erection side effect anyway, it won't let me sleep at night.
    Very interesting. I've noticed that even at 30mg+ in, and decent sun exposure... I'm just not tanning like I used to. It could definitely be a supplier issue. I'd be more than willing to test a new supplier, if you folks had some recommendations.
  6. #6 1st March 2016 
    Thanks
    it depends on a person, i used melanotan 2 along with sundbeds, gradually i must increase the dosage because the tan and even the side effects decrease drastically, at a point i wasn't able to increase again because i was already at 2,5mg by shot and it was doing nothing except the effect of the sunbed itself but without the effects of melanotan a good tan is pretty impossible to achieve for a skin type 2

it was not the vial because it was the same which turn me into a skin type 4, i test another supplier to be sure but it was the same : no effect except for the flushings which were stronger (maybe less purity with this supplier)

in the end i was forced to stop sunbed because my very little redness of the face gets a lot worse with all sunbeds sessions

you can develop tolerance to every molecules, it depends on your body
  7. #7 7th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Interesting.
  8. #8 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    After using the same supplier for over a year, with little to no results...I ended up buying a test vial from a new supplier. Oddly enough, this vial worked immediately...facial hair darkened, tanning commenced, and libido picked up. I then ordered 5 more from the same supplier, and immediately the effectiveness stopped. I don't know if I just got really unlucky, or if my body is literally fried from all the MT2 over the years.

Is it possible there are slight variations between suppliers?
  9. #9 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    After using the same supplier for over a year, with little to no results...I ended up buying a test vial from a new supplier. Oddly enough, this vial worked immediately...facial hair darkened, tanning commenced, and libido picked up. I then ordered 5 more from the same supplier, and immediately the effectiveness stopped. I don't know if I just got really unlucky, or if my body is literally fried from all the MT2 over the years.

Is it possible there are slight variations between suppliers?
    What do you dose? What's your uv regimen? How long have you been taking it? Are you burning like you did pre-MT2 or still achieving some colour? What has changed in terms of lifestyle, dosing etc. since you were having success, try and be methodical I'd be surprised if the peptide completely stopped having an effect.
  10. #10 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    When MT2 is working, I get an immediate energy blast that lasts for several hours, with is following by an increased libido, suppressed appetite, and facial hair darkening. When my beard darkens, that's when I know the peptide is really working.

Recently I've been doing 2mg per day. 1mg before bed, and 1mg around noon. Nothing has changed as far as lifestyle. I've tried brand new bottles of Bac water, and mixed exactly the same as I have for years.

I've been taking MT2 for at least 2 years. I'm very white without MT2, so I still have a tiny bit of color that is still fading from a long time ago.

I've been afraid to hit the beach/sunbeds because I normally see my beard darken before anything else, which means the peptide is taking effect, right?
  11. #11 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes I use facial hair and mole darkening as primary indicators for uv exposure. Interesting this has happened and hope you find a solution
  12. #12 3rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budabee View Post
    Yes I use facial hair and mole darkening as primary indicators for uv exposure. Interesting this has happened and hope you find a solution
    It certainly has me a little freaked out. I'm hoping a supplier switch will help! I wonder if there are slight variations between each peptide supplier that may have something to do with it.
  13. #13 12th April 2016 
    Thanks
    I've now tested 3 new suppliers...and although I've experienced some side effects, such as increased libido and nausea...it does not appear that my body is creating melanin. My facial hair nor any moles have darkened.

I'm curious if perhaps trying new injection sites would help...or if my body is just plain tolerant to MT2.