• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th January 2016 
    Thanks

Is this a new forum?

I was a member of melanotan forum back then until I went on a hiatus because I married, got pregnant and breastfed my babies. Now, I am back in action. I tried to go to melanotan forum, but I ended up here. I also forgot my account's details back then. This was why I opted to register under a new username. Lol. Anyway, it feels good to be back here even when it is no longer the old forum. https://researchpeptides.com isn't bad at all.
  2. #2 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Welcome back!
    I wasn't member of old forum but I think this is better then melanotan forum, as here we can disscuss about more peptides and other supplements.
    How are you now? Are you going to use melanotan again?
  3. #3 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back imadiva, this forum itself is new, as you already know it was originally just a melanotan forum then it was expanded to broader niche covering all peptides. A lot of members from original melanotanforum.com are still here participating in discussions. All accounts were migrated and are accessible on this forum, if you manage to remember your username you can use password recovery tool to recover your login credentials.

4. #4 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Welcome back!

Anyway, I did not know this site was already existing even before. I was shocked to see people who were already a member back in the year 2009. Wow! This site must be old.
  5. #5 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imadiva View Post
    I was a member of melanotan forum back then until I went on a hiatus because I married, got pregnant and breastfed my babies. Now, I am back in action. I tried to go to melanotan forum, but I ended up here. I also forgot my account's details back then. This was why I opted to register under a new username. Lol. Anyway, it feels good to be back here even when it is no longer the old forum. https://researchpeptides.com isn't bad at all.
    Hello! Welcome back, co-returner. I was also a member of melanotan forum before. I just came back this month (well, you came back one month earlier than me. lol). Anyway, this is not a new forum. It has just been renamed to let other users discuss other peptides, hgh and drugs here.
  6. #6 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    New or old forum - it does not really matter. What matters is that a lot of members here are active and helpful. Without these active members, this forum won't be as fun and as informational as it is now.
  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no-longer-a-baby For This Useful Post:

i_can_do_it (18th February 2016),Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

8. #7 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It amazes me to know that this is an old forum. How come I only discover this now? This is such a great forum with a lot of active members. Well, there are still some people who comment nonsense, but their number is kept to a minimum.
  9. #8 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am glad that the admin changed it into research peptides forum instead of keeping it as a melanotan forum. Now, more members benefit from it considering the fact that not all of here are using melanotan.
  10. #9 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Say-Yes-to-Vicky View Post
    I am glad that the admin changed it into research peptides forum instead of keeping it as a melanotan forum. Now, more members benefit from it considering the fact that not all of here are using melanotan.
    True. If this forum was not renamed, I wouldn't be here. I just signed up for this because I am also a peptides user. However, I am not really a fan of melanotan as well.