• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th January 2016 
    Thanks

switch between ghrp-2 to ghrp-6

I've been running GHRP-2 for a few months, but got some GHRP-6 now. Are they similar in structure that it could be a smooth switch, or do I need to use the GHRP-6 for a couple months for it to actually work? I figure it should be good because of the increased appetite, that helps with making even more gains. Any tips or ideas on this?
  2. #2 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If it's not smart to switch from the 2 to 6, is it a bad plan to run the two at the same time?
  3. #3 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, they are quite similar - both release GH from pituitary. And yes you can switch to ghrp-6 if you want that appetite increase effect.
  4. #4 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't take both simultaneously. Maybe use GHRP-6 in the am and GHRP-2 before bed or something similar to that, but not both at the same time. It will most likely not hurt anything as they are both GHRP's but why do it? Except if you just want bigger dosages or whatever.
  5. #5 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thank you for advice. I really like the am/pm idea. GHRP-6 after I wake up when I want to eat, and GHRP-2 in the evening to ensure that there aren't too many night time refrigerator raids.
  6. #6 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have not tried GHRP-2 nor GHRP-6 yet. However, I know that the two are usually being compared to one another. Can you guys please cite the pros and cons of GHRP 2 and GHRP 6? Thanks in advance.
  7. #7 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    A lot of peptides user here prefer ghrp 6 over ghrp 2. Actually, ghrp 6 was my first peptides choice. However, before I am able to try it, my mind changed as I have found better reviews about ipamorelin.
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I can't see a reason for it not to be a smooth switch. They are both ghrp, I am sure it will be a great shift. After all, ghrp 6 receive more compliments comapred to ghrp 2. Good luck in switching peptides!
  9. #9 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Thank you for advice. I really like the am/pm idea. GHRP-6 after I wake up when I want to eat, and GHRP-2 in the evening to ensure that there aren't too many night time refrigerator raids.
    I suggest you only choose one between them and just partner whatever you choose with something like sermorelin or MOD GRF. I think that would be better. GHRP 2 + GHRP 6 combo for me is quite a little odd.
  10. #10 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Switching from one peptides to another is encouraged if you are not getting the benefits you are expecting from your current peptides. I do not know if the switch will happen smoothly, but I guarantee that it will take you one step closer to finding the perfect peptides for you.
  11. #11 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Why won't it be a smooth switch? It will be a smooth switch. GHRP-6 is better for gaining lean mass since it improves your appetite. If you are concentrated about losing weight, then skip GHRP-6 for now.