• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Bad supplier?

1. #1 21st January 2016 
    Thanks

Bad supplier?

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can name a supplier directly but would be nice to be able to name and shame scammers or suppliers with rubbish customer service. I ordered from a UK supplier last week that is no longer responding to any mail. I have used them successfully in the past and they are quick to send an order confirmation but any inquiries about shipping & tracking numbers is ignored. It's a pity forum users cannot be warned about who they should avoid ordering from.
  2. #2 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, can you send me website link in PM, so i know what to avoid in future if there necessity. Actually this makes me think that supplier discussion forum might be useful for this kind of threads to help others not to fall for bad sources or scammers, need to figure out how to avoid suppliers self promotion.
  3. #3 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Hi, can you send me website link in PM, so i know what to avoid in future if there necessity. Actually this makes me think that supplier discussion forum might be useful for this kind of threads to help others not to fall for bad sources or scammers, need to figure out how to avoid suppliers self promotion.
    Is it possible to automatically only allow users who have a certain number of posts and/or account history length to post in there? That's all I can think of. Wouldn't be perfect, but better than nothing.
  4. #4 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I've given up hope of the other order ever arriving so if someone knows of a reliable European supplier please could you PM me the link.
  5. #5 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am with you all! I think letting forum users discuss good and bad suppliers would be very beneficial. In that way, users will be warned on who to avoid and who they can trust. There are a lot of scammers these days and we certainly need to share our knowledge.
  6. #6 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Supplier discussion should be at the very, very top of the list to keep everybody safe and confident that what they're using isn't fake stuff. I wish everyone would post the site they're using and how effective they are. I don't need to waste time, energy for results if they are a bad product I've gone through that to much.