• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th January 2016 
    Thanks

Who Started Peptides Here to be a Bodybuilder?

Honestly, I started using peptides because I wanted to be a bodybuilder. However, after getting results from it, I decided that I should just stick with having a great build instead of aiming something greater and joining bodybuilding.

Now, I am curious as to who among you here also started using peptides or HGH in order to become a bodybuilder? Did you successfully achieve your bodybuilding dream?
  2. #2 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I started using HGH because I was so fat before and I wanted to gain self-confidence. Now, I am thinking of becoming a bodybuilder. However, I am still thinking twice if I would look good with really big muscles.
  3. #3 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm just using them for fat loss, lean gains and anti aging. Peptides alone are not the best choice for body building, they must be stacked together with anabolic steroids or SARM's to gain big muscles.
  4. #4 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by healthygal View Post
    Well, I started using HGH because I was so fat before and I wanted to gain self-confidence. Now, I am thinking of becoming a bodybuilder. However, I am still thinking twice if I would look good with really big muscles.
    I think you already look very beautiful. Well, having bigger muscles might be great, but I think your look today suits you better than having more and bigger muscles. Just telling you what I think though. It is all up to you.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to richardbaby For This Useful Post:

dream.believe.survive (6th February 2016)

6. #5 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    I'm just using them for fat loss, lean gains and anti aging. Peptides alone are not the best choice for body building, they must be stacked together with anabolic steroids or SARM's to gain big muscles.
    From what I have researched, anabolic steroids are a little dangerous compared to peps and hgh, right? I don't think I would ever think of using them as I am so afraid of the possible side effects.
  7. #6 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    i started using HGH out of curiosity. I was already fit when I started using it. However, when I tried it, it helped me become even better than my previous self. It was a great choice. Curiosity can really make or break you. Lol
  8. #7 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I started using it because I was hella fat. During the process of losing weight, I actually aimed for competing. That is why I do have quite bigger than the normal muscles for women. However, I lost interest before I started to compete.
  9. #8 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that the dream of becoming bodybuilder is actually bringing good to a lot of people. Imagine, a lot of us here were fat or malnourished before, now, most of us are already in great shape! It does not just make us beautiful and handsome. It also makes us healthier than ever.
  10. #9 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Wooh. It is amazing to know that there are really people who desired to be a bodybuilder and decided to throw away that dream after using peptides. Anyway, whatever your purpose is in using peptides, it is nice to know that you chose this over other drugs available in the market.
  11. #10 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by healthygal View Post
    I prefer girls with toned body, but not those who have big muscles. Lol. I think they are much sexier and much more womanly when they have toned body (not the body of a bodybuilder). Anyway, it is all up to you. It is your own choice.
  12. #11 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    5 years ago, I was enticed to use steroids as I really wanted to be a bodybuilders. 2 years of using steroids and I was able to grow my muscles really big. However, after knowing peptides and HGH, I immediately feel like they are better than steroids so I decided to shift. When I started using peptides and HGH, I was no longer interested to become a bodybuilder that time.
  13. #12 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I started using peptides, not to be a bodybuilder. However, I started using it for me to be fit. So far, it was successful in helping me achieve my desired results.
  14. #13 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is amazing to know that there are women who started using peptides to be a bodybuilder. I am really a fan of women bodybuilders, but never in my mind that it crossed to be a bodybuilder, too. Lol. I just can't imagine myself with big muscles.
  15. #14 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides to be a bodybuilder? What do you mean by bodybuilder? Do you mean those who want to compete? I think peptides won't do justice to their body if they want to compete. On the other hand, if they only want to build muscles and not compete, then peptides is great.
  16. #15 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is not a surprise to know that a lot of members here did not start using peptides to be a competing bodybuilder. Unlike steroids, peptides won't make your muscles grow really BIG. Yes, it will make your muscles big, but not really BIG LIKE A WRESTLER OR BODYBUILDER.