• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Peptides to HGH

1. #1 20th January 2016 
    Thanks

Peptides to HGH

Guys, can you help please?

I and my man are both ipamorelin (peptides) user We are both very happy with it and I think we are getting the bets out of it. However, my man wants to explore the world of HGH after a couple of years of sticking with ipam. Should we really try HGH? Is it really better than peps? In what way?
  2. #2 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is a great peptides and I can testify to it. However, HGH is really on a different level. If I have sufficient cash, I would definitely shift to HGH as it gives more muscles (well that is if you are faithful to your exercise routine).
  3. #3 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is far better! Trust me. I can't really explain the difference as I have never used peptides before. However, comparing my results and the results of my peptides-user friend, mine is really a lot better!
  4. #4 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Before starting your HGH journey, try to add mod grf1-29 to your Ipamorelin, use it for a few months and compare results. You should be amazed with effects of this combination. In my opinion it is a waste of money to run ghrp's (2, 6, ipamorelin) on their own.
  5. #5 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    From what I know, HGH is really great. However, I can't pin point as to what is the exact difference between peps and HGH. The only thing I know is that HGH can deliver results faster. Also, if you want to shift from peps to HGH, be ready to spend more money than your usual budget for peps.
  6. #6 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is faster in giving results. Also, some users claim it is actually more effective in bodybuilding. Both peptides and HGH have their own pros and cons. You can start using HGH and see the difference for yourself. If you do not like the result, then just go back to peptides. Easy.
  7. #7 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not think that there will be a problem in the switch. I have also read that HGH is also great - even greater than peptides if not equal. However, if you are more than just satisfied with your peps, you might want to stick with it though.
  8. #8 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, that might be a great choice. I know you are already satisfied with your peptides. However, I assure you that HGH will also make you satisfied - maybe even more satisfied. I am using it for more than a month now and I can say that it is totally worth the price.
  9. #9 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are satisfied with what you are currently using, then why shift to another product? However, if you want to get better results even when the one you are currently using now is already good, then go ahead.
  10. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    We are quite in a reverse path. I am an HGH user, but I am planning to shift to using peptides due to budget constraints. I envy you for having the budget to shift to HGH though. HGH is great. I swear!
  11. #11 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can. However, if you really want to stick with peptides (considering that you are so happy with the result), you can tell your man that you would just stick to it. Your man could change from peptides to HGH though if he really want to.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You and your guy must have a lot of excess money for you to be considering shifting from peptides to hgh. If you do not have a lot of excess cash, then forget about the shift! You are already satisfied with the result of your product(s), why bother spending more for something you can barely afford?
  13. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyPretty View Post
    You and your guy must have a lot of excess money for you to be considering shifting from peptides to hgh. If you do not have a lot of excess cash, then forget about the shift! You are already satisfied with the result of your product(s), why bother spending more for something you can barely afford?
    Well, I agree with you (However, you said it in quite "a-little-meanie way" lol hahaha. Anyway, if they are not ready for the possible expense, I suggest they should stick with using peptides.
  14. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If he wants to try HGH but you do not want to, then why not use different products? Just because you are a couple does not mean you have to use the same products all the time.
  15. #15 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    We are the same! I am also an ipamorelin user and I am very happy with it. If you are happy with the current peptides you are using, I do not recommend shifting to HGH as of now. You might just end up hurting your expectations and hurting your wallet as well.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you feel like you are going to get something better from shifting from peptides to hgh, then why not? There is nothing wrong with exploring. I have always been a satisfied ipamorelin user, but still, I always jump from one product to another just to try them.
  17. #17 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Why don't you give it a try for at least 3 months? See if you like the results. If not, you can always go back to peptides. There is nothing wrong with testing the water, dear. Go for it if you are curious about it.
  18. #18 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Even when I prefer peptides over HGH, I won't hold you back from giving HGH a try. After all, you do not still know what kind of benefits it will offer you. Who knows? Probably, it really gives better results than peptides. If it does not meet your expectation, then just return to using peptides.
  19. #19 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You will never know if it is better or not if you do not try. I am a satisfied and happy user of ipamorelin as well. However, I also tried hgh before. For me, I like ipamorelin better, but it is different on a case to case basis. You might like hgh better. Who knows? It is all different from one person to another. Anyway, you can always go back to ipamorelin if you are not satisfied with the results you get from hgh.
  20. #20 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you think it is worth the try, then go for it. There is nothing wrong with testing the water. After all, we all started here as just testing the water, right? On the other hand, if you are really unwilling to give up your current drug, then do not do it. Your decision should not be based on your man's decision.