• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 18th January 2016 
    Thanks

peptides duration

I am on my fifth week of ghrp+mod grf. How long can I run these? Does it need to be stopped or re-started after couple of months?

Sleep is much better and my strength is improving, but no visible weight-loss yet.
  2. #2 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm using mod grf1-29 + ghrp-2 2xtimes a day at 100mcg and Ipamorelin only before bed @ 100mcg.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 18th January 2016 at 12:17 PM.
  3. #3 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can stay on that combination forever. This is the nice great thing about Ipamorelin. It won't increase Prolactin, Cortisol or Somatostatin. Most GHRP do increse those hormones and that's why you should have a break of them or swap substances but with Ipamorelin that isn't required.
  4. #4 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would run these peptides for at least three months and if you like it stay on them a minimum of another three months.
  5. #5 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When I am using HGH, I do not really need to stop except when I really feel like I have to reduce my water retention. I think you can also do that with peptides. You can use it without actually stopping.
  6. #6 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It depends on you. It is all up to you on when you want to stop using it. If you are already satisfied with the result you get and you think you can maintain it just by exercising and dieting, then you can stop if you want to.
  7. #7 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was reading that ghrp2 is often run for some time, just unsure what a reasonable time period should be. When I will continue with this combination for the extra 3 months and after that switch to one injection of ghrp-2 and 2 Ipamorelin every day.

Should I be suffering from higher BP with this combo?
    Last edited by Kimbo; 19th January 2016 at 09:08 AM.
  8. #8 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 is usually run for two months before you'll want to have a break from it or switch to only Ipamorelin as your GHRP.
    Higher blood pressure might be a result of higher cortisol along with increased fluid retention. Even though it could impact blood pressure it should not be the cause of very large increases in blood pressure.
  9. #9 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'll switch to Ipamorelin when I run out of GHRP. Thanks for the explanation and advice.
  10. #10 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    GHRP-2 is usually run for two months before you'll want to have a break from it or switch to only Ipamorelin as your GHRP.
    Higher blood pressure might be a result of higher cortisol along with increased fluid retention. Even though it could impact blood pressure it should not be the cause of very large increases in blood pressure.
    I feel you're right with the rise in cortisol. I am getting a minor pressure sensation in my head. Switching to Ipamorelin will hopefully take care of that.
  11. #11 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    And how long do you recommend using Ipamorelin only? Also, can I combat these side by controlling prolactin? I mean taking something like caber along with it.
  12. #12 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can actually run Ipamorelin forever.
    The problem is not just prolactin, it is cortisol and Somatostatin. The Somatostatin increases with GHRPs will after a while make them almost completely useless. Since Ipamorelin doesn't raise these negative hormones taking it longterm doesn't have the same issues.
  13. #13 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    How is the result with GHRP + MOD GRF? I have heard a lot of bodybuilders are using this combo. However, I am not so sure if the effects they bring are as good as the ipamoreling (stand-alone).
  14. #14 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by febritte View Post
    How is the result with GHRP + MOD GRF? I have heard a lot of bodybuilders are using this combo. However, I am not so sure if the effects they bring are as good as the ipamoreling (stand-alone).
    Check out this graph - https://researchpeptides.com/4969-peptides-graph.html?highlight=graph

And you will understand why people use GHRP together with Mod GRF. That combination is synergetic and you get 10x more effect then using either one alone. It's also more cost effective. You can stack your Ipamorelin with Mod GRF and get much better effect out of it. Good luck
  15. #15 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Check out this graph

And you will understand why people use GHRP together with Mod GRF. That combination is synergetic and you get 10x more effect then using either one alone. It's also more cost effective. You can stack your Ipamorelin with Mod GRF and get much better effect out of it. Good luck
    Is there really no suppression with ghrp+grf ?
  16. #16 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    Is there really no suppression with ghrp+grf ?

CJC1295 DAC will cause a growth hormone bleed over a period of time from the pituitary gland. CJC1295 without dac (Mod GRF1-29) does pulses (this means it won't cause over stimulation of the piuitary gland as the CJC1295 with DAC would) so no suppression at all. That's why DAC version should be cycled.
  17. #17 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Now I don't believe any suppression is even an actual problem as it appears to be reversed quickly once you stop dosing anyway. So not like with anabolic steroids it doesn't seem there's any type of Post cycle therapy needed and normal production resumes fairly quickly by itself.
  18. #18 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    It all depends to your decision. You can either stop it or continue using it. You decide. After all, it is only you who feel and know what is going on inside your body.
  19. #19 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I am on my fifth week of ghrp+mod grf. How long can I run these? Does it need to be stopped or re-started after couple of months?

Sleep is much better and my strength is improving, but no visible weight-loss yet.
    You can continue using it or stop at some points. I always continue using peptides or hgh for six months and then stop for six months. Then, I resume using peptides or hgh for another 6 months again.
  20. #20 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I would run these peptides for at least three months and if you like it stay on them a minimum of another three months.
    Three to six months should be good enough. However, I think it is also good to run them year-round as many users are doing it. I am not just sure if water retention will get worse if you run them all year.