• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th January 2016 
    Thanks

17 y.o. and 22 y.o. - HELP!

Hello, I am still 17 years old (turning 18 this August). I know. I know. I know that I am still too young, so don't even mention about it. Lol. Don't worry, I am not yet using anything like peptides, HGH, glutathione, mt-2 and other injectibles. However, I am interested to use it ---- oooops! I mean in the future.

So, I have a 22-year-old girl who is turning 23 this April. She is a new mt-2 user. She has been using it for the past 9 months and we both love the effect of the product on her. Is it okay that she is using it at the age of 22? I am also planning to use it when I reach 18 or is it too early to start?

We are also both interested to use peptides, but we decided to wait until our mid to late 20s (so probably, 25-28). However, we are already starting to do our research so we will already have sufficient knowledge even before we try it.
  2. #2 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I see nothing wrong with her using melanotan at the age of 22. I am 28 years old and I am already using HGH. However, I always make sure to keep my dose while I am still young. When I reach 30, I'd happily increase my dose to 4 iu a day from my current 2 iu a day. Once I am in my 40s, I would increase it to 6 iu a day and keep that dose forever. Lol. I am also starting to experiment with melanotan now. I already bought it, but haven't tried it yet. Probably, next week, I'll use it.
  3. #3 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is nice that you are doing your research and not just jumping into any hasty decision. I suggest that you wait until you are in your 30s before you start using peptides or HGH. I was already 33 years old when I first started using peptides. Now, I am on my 5th year and I am discontinuing my use because I am planning to get pregnant this year.
  4. #4 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My sons from my first (former) wife also want to try HGH. The eldest is still 20 years old and the younger one is still 18 years old. I told them to wait until they are already 30 years old before trying it. I don't want them to ruin their normal gh production now when there is really no need to do that yet.
  5. #5 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Minors are not allowed on this forum.

Yes it's okay for your girl to use it at age of 22. And I think you can use it at age of 18, if you want. As it's been proven to be safer than tanning in the sun or in sunbeds without MT2.
  6. #6 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveusa View Post
    My sons from my first (former) wife also want to try HGH. The eldest is still 20 years old and the younger one is still 18 years old. I told them to wait until they are already 30 years old before trying it. I don't want them to ruin their normal gh production now when there is really no need to do that yet.
    They are too young for HGH or even peptides. If they want to try it then they probably haven't done any research. I don't suggest to mess up with your hormones while your body is still growing. Additionally their natural GH output is still very high, and that's why their results from using exogenous GH would be poor.
  7. #7 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I must say that you are quite a responsible teenager knowing that you are doing your research before jumping into anything. Good job! Once you reach 18, you can also use mt-2 if you want. With regard to the use of peptides, please wait a little more.
  8. #8 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Both you and your girl are too young for hgh and peptides. Why don't you concentrate more on your workout routine instead of getting interested to this kind of stuff? You can actually make your muscles bigger by just proper diet and regular exercise (considering you are still young).
  9. #9 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You are quite unique. Most young people on forums like this ask if is it okay to inject peps or hgh at a young age. Your case is a little different since you know that it is not yet ideal for you to start using it.
  10. #10 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Fortunately, you decided to wait until the right time before you take hgh and peptides. You are a patient kid. YOu will surely achieve what you truly want in life as you know your priorities.
  11. #11 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am still on my 20s (27 to be exact) and I am already using HGH. Well, it is because my natural gh production is quite low. This is why I decided to start using HGH at an early age.
  12. #12 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thank you for your response!

Don't worry, we won't be using peptides and HGH for now. We are just doing some research before we hit our 30s. With regard to mt-2, I think I will also give it a try.
  13. #13 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. Good for your girl that she is already using melanotan at an early age. There's nothing wrong with that as long as you do not use hgh or peptides yet. Well for you, you are still young, baby boy. Wait until you're 18 and you can already use mt-2 by that time.
  14. #14 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzajones View Post
    It is nice that you are doing your research and not just jumping into any hasty decision. I suggest that you wait until you are in your 30s before you start using peptides or HGH. I was already 33 years old when I first started using peptides. Now, I am on my 5th year and I am discontinuing my use because I am planning to get pregnant this year.
    Oh my gosh! Congratulations in advance. I am sure you will carry and give birth to a very beautiful baby. I know you can still keep yourself fit even without the use of HGH or peptides. Fighting!
  15. #15 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danteboy View Post
    I am still on my 20s (27 to be exact) and I am already using HGH. Well, it is because my natural gh production is quite low. This is why I decided to start using HGH at an early age.
    Well, you have all the reason to be using HGH now since you have an abnormal growth hormone production. So, anyway, how did it go? Did HGH help you in anything? I hope you would share your experience with us here.
  16. #16 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    At first, I was really concerned that you are here. Come on. You're just 17 and you're already hanging out in here. However, after reading your thread, I now feel at ease knowing you are a responsible teenager. Good luck with your mt-2 use this year and your peptides use in the future.
  17. #17 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    it is a good thing that you are not thinking of using peps or hgh at such a young age. Well, for mt-2, I think you can even use them now as tanning booth operators allow 15 years old and up to use it. (but I think it is better to wait til you are 18)
  18. #18 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can start using melanotan next year or this year, boy. I am sure you will love it. Well, as for HGH, I am sorry to tell you but you really have to wait until you are already 30 before you use it.
  19. #19 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow! A young couple who is interested to using mt2. Well, you can actually use it when you are 18 years old and above. However, be careful with your choice of dose, okay? You should only stick to 2iu a day if possible.