• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: sarms for women

1. #1 14th January 2016 
    Thanks

sarms for women

Ok, simply laugh me out from the forum if it's a stupid question, but can also women use SARM's ? I am not in competition or something, and if I was, i'd consider anabolic steroids, but SARM's looks like an excellent option, from everything I have read.
  2. #2 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm curious as well, it is helping me with my joints and I wondered if this works for my partner, she has a back pain.
  3. #3 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'd think SARM's will probably be a better option for females then anabolic steroids. SARM's will not deepen the voice or give any other testosterone related side effects.

It might put on lean muscle tissue with little to no side effects, but I would not dose it just like a man does. Women would need lower dose for sure.
  4. #4 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If a women has a large quantity of testosterone in her body, whether or not from anabolic steroids or sarm's then she'll get the side effects.
  5. #5 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    If a women has a large quantity of testosterone in her body, whether or not from anabolic steroids or sarm's then she'll get the side effects.
    Really? Then why men don't get side effects?
  6. #6 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    Really? Then why men don't get side effects?
    I'm just saying a reality. I know that there are fewer side effects from SARM's like S4 in men, compared to anabolic steroids. I don't know about females. I'm sure I read somewhere that S4 use for females may be for osteoporosis. Obviously the dosage would-be far lower. Anyway I wouldn't want my partner to get on it as of this time.
  7. #7 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'd assume it would provide less in terms of androgenic side effects then the DHT derived anabolic steroids. It's most likely a very good alternative for ladies. However go slowly.
  8. #8 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I'm just saying a reality. I know that there are fewer side effects from SARM's like S4 in men, compared to anabolic steroids. I don't know about females. I'm sure I read somewhere that S4 use for females may be for osteoporosis. Obviously the dosage would-be far lower. Anyway I wouldn't want my partner to get on it as of this time.
    The osteoporosis thing is precisely what I was reading in the morning! Quite interesting.. I appreciate you for all the replies.
  9. #9 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As a substitute for anabolic steroids, definitely. Because SARMs by their nature exert a much larger anabolic effect then androgenic effect in comparison to anabolic steroids.

I would still advise that females put in much more caution whenever using this and begin with a much lower dosage. Simply because SARMs have lower androgenic sides relatively doesn't mean no androgenic effects, specially at high dosages. If you are the type of female who'd never touch anabolic steroids, do not think about this as some ideal substitute.
  10. #10 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are going to try SARMs then definitely keep us posted about your results. You'll be helping a lot of ladies.
  11. #11 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure what females need for Post cycle therapy - but be sure you have every thing under the sun - just in case! And Best of luck to you!
  12. #12 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If men can use it, women can also use it. However, I am not really a fan of SARMs. Yes, I have not tried it yet and I might be a fool for not liking it even before giving it a try. Lol.
  13. #13 3rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    No women cannot use SARM's. They are not for human consumption! LOL, but if you have a female guinea pig, then the answer is YES! My guinea pig is currently using Ostarine. WOW! The results are amaaaazing! Weight has gone up but its not from fat. Its all muscle gain. Strength gain is crazy. My guinea pig has about a week left on Ostarine and then will switch to LGD.
  14. #14 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Are there any females that are using Ostarine? Could you recommend ideal cycle length and also are there different side effects in females when compared to males? My girlfriend has been using it for more then a month, she hasn't noticed much of the muscle gains or fat loss, but what I have noticed is that it definitely affects her mood not in a good way. And her menstrual cycle has also been really irregular, does it impact female cycle?

fit4lifeprincess, did you get any of those side effects?
  15. #15 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Are there any females that are using Ostarine? Could you recommend ideal cycle length and also are there different side effects in females when compared to males? My girlfriend has been using it for more then a month, she hasn't noticed much of the muscle gains or fat loss, but what I have noticed is that it definitely affects her mood not in a good way. And her menstrual cycle has also been really irregular, does it impact female cycle?

fit4lifeprincess, did you get any of those side effects?
    From the logs I've read, women usually run it for 6-8 weeks at doses 10-12mg. This is the first time I hear about this side effect, I don't think that Ostarine could affect your womans menstrual cycle, are you trusting your source? To me it more looks like she is using some oral steroid. Ostarine definitely shouldn't affect it, and she should have experience muscle and strength gains by now already. What dose was she taking by the way? Of course the is a minor chance that ostarine affects her that way but that is really uncommon, seems like it's a prohormone or oral steroid.
  16. #16 3rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    From the logs I've read, women usually run it for 6-8 weeks at doses 10-12mg. This is the first time I hear about this side effect, I don't think that Ostarine could affect your womans menstrual cycle, are you trusting your source? To me it more looks like she is using some oral steroid. Ostarine definitely shouldn't affect it, and she should have experience muscle and strength gains by now already. What dose was she taking by the way? Of course the is a minor chance that ostarine affects her that way but that is really uncommon, seems like it's a prohormone or oral steroid.
    She was using 12.5mg/day for the first 4 weeks and increased the dose up to 25mg/day because she didn't really feel any effects, and that's when she started to become moody and noticed it affects her menstrual cycle as well. Well I can't really say that I trust my source, it's the first time that I order from them. She have stopped using it completely now, because as we see something is wrong with that ostarine.