• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th January 2016 
    Thanks

Getting started with slin

Hi all.
    I have been on steroids and peptides for a while, considering getting in the slin game. Any advice where can I start?
  2. #2 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Start with considering - is the chance of being dead worth any muscle gains? I would never suggest insulin if you don't compete very seriously.
  3. #3 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    In case you do choose to use insulin, read read and after that read more.

Ensure you get a blood glucose meter and ensure you've some one around until you're totally experienced with Insulins impact on your body at different blood glucose levels.

All you have to do is make 1 mistake with insulin and it'll be your last.
  4. #4 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Slin is one of the riskiest drug I can think of, it's how it is you can easily die. Yes others use insulin without any problems but they also understand what they're doing and even then there is a chance to die. I'm speaking from personal experience my friends little sister is suffering from diabetes and she put herself into a coma and would definitely passed away if her mother had not found her.
    Last edited by David; 14th January 2016 at 12:47 PM.
  5. #5 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree to the above posters. Not really worth using except if you are competitive, in my opinion.
  6. #6 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Seriously don't touch it, it isn't worth the risks.
  7. #7 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I understand exactly what your saying and I totally agree it's not safe and passing away is one of those risks but people are going to use it anyway.. if somebody has knowledge in doing it risk-free, very good, explain to people as if they do not have the relevant info they might do something crazy!
  8. #8 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    Hi all.
    I have been on steroids and peptides for a while, considering getting in the slin game. Any advice where can I start?
    Have you also been using growth hormone for long time? If you haven't I believe you might amplify that way. I am looking into peps, mk-677 and growth hormone now, and it is really interesting.
  9. #9 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonji24 View Post
    Have you also been using growth hormone for long time? If you haven't I believe you might amplify that way. I am looking into peps, mk-677 and growth hormone now, and it is really interesting.
    Well I have some experience with cjc 1295 no dac, ghrp's and mk-677 and what I'll say my igf-1 result doubled on MK-677 so it will do what it says and it's not injection so it is comfortable and affordable!
  10. #10 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well I have some experience with cjc 1295 no dac, ghrp's and mk-677 and what I'll say my igf-1 result doubled on MK-677 so it will do what it says and it's not injection so it is comfortable and affordable!
    At what dose and when did you do the blood work? Just curious.
  11. #11 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I did 25mg/day for about four weeks. Before MK-677 bloods were 118 range 83-234, after MK-677 I was 221. But right from the start I felt the side effects. Appetite was extremely high, water retention was quite severe but did decrease after three weeks, pumps were crazy too.. these were the instant effects but fingernail growth was also quite noticable, my summary while using this was it's much better for bulking then cutting because of water retention.
  12. #12 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I will add that I've also used generic growth hormone at 5iu/day and that only got my igf-1 result to 185 and it was 5x more expensive then MK, so for me pharma grade growth hormone is just out simply because of the price.
  13. #13 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Personally, I've used insulin and In my opinion all this risk is over blown. Following a simple guidelines will keep the danger to a minimum.
    I have heard some guys are shooting insulin pre-workout. Well I think that is unnecessary and risky.
    PWO is the best way to go in imo.
  14. #14 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I will add that I've also used generic growth hormone at 5iu/day and that only got my igf-1 result to 185 and it was 5x more expensive then MK, so for me pharma grade growth hormone is just out simply because of the price.
    Looks like your growth hormone was mainly bunk.
  15. #15 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Looks like your growth hormone was mainly bunk.
    I wouldn't recommend the generic growth hormone I used to anyone since it simply was not really worth the investment for the return, now I do not have any experience in pharma grade growth hormone but mk-677 was much better compared to generic I used. I'd highly suggest it anybody looking to get more affordable alternative.