• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7th January 2016 
    Thanks

need some advice

Hi, I'm new in here.
    Anyone have any prior knowledge regarding muscle building peptides? I have shitty growth hormone levels due to a lifetime of corticosteroid therapy and have been looking into ways to bump my levels up since I am no longer prescribed HGH. I know that CJC-1295 DAC is the strongest of all the GH stimulating peptides. However, in general the body only releases growth hormone when you are sleeping, and not throughout the day. This peptide forces the pituitary gland to release a steady and continuous stream of growth hormone 24 hours a day. Would this in anyway be harmful to the body or to the pituitary gland itself? Thanks
  2. #2 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would love to do a CJC-1295 + IGF-1 LR3 stack indefinitely, but I wanna make sure I'm not gonna fuck myself up. Or maybe alternate, and do 6 months of CJC-1295 + IGF-1 LR3 and 6 months of GHRP-6 + Modified GRF 1-29.
  3. #3 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The body doesnt only secrete GH during the night. It is secreted in pulses throughout the 24 hours.
  4. #4 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    CJC 1295 (DAC) is a very long lasting analog of GHRH, the main signaling hormone that tells the pituitary to secrete GH. Endogenous GHRH lasts a very short time in the male body (around minutes), since the male body is "engineered" to release GH in pulses; Mod Grf 1-29 is a modified version of GHRH which has the same effect in the pituitary GHRH receptors, but lasts longer (half-life around 20-30 min), thus allowing for a longer pulse than what endogenous GHRH would.
  5. #5 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    That would mean, if the only "key" to release GH was GHRH (or its modified versions Mod Grf or CJC DAC) you would see with CJC a constant elevation of GH wirhout pulses, but thats not the case, because there is interplay with 2 other hormones: somatostatin (which inhibits the effect of GHRH, blocking the release of GH) and ghrelin (which nullifies the effect of somatostatin,among many other functions in the body).
  6. #6 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Stack your ghrh with GHRPs: Ipamorelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, Hexarelin. They are analogs of ghrelin and when injected (if combined with a GHRH analog) will help release GH by blocking a possible high blood concentration of somatostatin and by intensifying the pulse.

Read more about GHRPs here:

https://researchpeptides.com/ipamorelin-22
    https://researchpeptides.com/ghrp-6-a-13
    https://researchpeptides.com/ghrp-2-a-12
    https://researchpeptides.com/hexarelin-17
  7. #7 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    CJC 1295 dac will probably yield better results in muscle building, but I would cycle it with mod grf since the latter better mimicks the body's natural workings.
  8. #8 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My next cycle is going to be 25mg Ostarine (SARM). I wanted to try to add some sort of GH product as well. Mostly looking to lean out and increase libido, aggression, energy, and "Alpha" feelings. The other alternatives to peptides for GH are either MK-677 or 19 Norandrosterone.
  9. #9 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    CJC 1295 dac will probably yield better results in muscle building, but I would cycle it with mod grf since the latter better mimicks the body's natural workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Stack your ghrh with GHRPs: Ipamorelin, GHRP2, GHRP6, Hexarelin. They are analogs of ghrelin and when injected (if combined with a GHRH analog) will help release GH by blocking a possible high blood concentration of somatostatin and by intensifying the pulse.

Read more about GHRPs here:
    So what would be the best long term stack for someone who has chronically low levels?
  10. #10 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
    So what would be the best long term stack for someone who has chronically low levels?
    Best long term stack if you just want the anti-aging benefits would probably be mod grf + ipa/ghrp2/ghrp6 (cycling and/or deciding which one works best for you). You could do 100mcg mod + 100mcg ghrp 3 times a day.
  11. #11 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Always try to dose on an empty stomach or at least 2-3 h after last meal. If you look for bodybuilding properties, then replace the mod with CJC 1g twice per week (or 2g once a week) and do 3 doses a day of your ghrp of choice (for bb you probably will prefer ghrp 2-6).
  12. #12 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Alright so if I do CJC dac twice a week and GHRP 2 or 6 every day, where would IGF-1 LR3 fit into this?
  13. #13 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Alright so if I do CJC dac twice a week and GHRP 2 or 6 every day, where would IGF-1 LR3 fit into this?
    If you do that (with cjc at least 2mg a week), your igf will increase on its own. No need to supplement that. It is a recorded effect of cjc to increase baseline levels of igf-1.
  14. #14 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The igf-1 elevation has been seen in studies to persist even one month after discontinuing the CJC doses.
  15. #15 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    If you do that (with cjc at least 2mg a week), your igf will increase on its own. No need to supplement that. It is a recorded effect of cjc to increase baseline levels of igf-1.
    So CJC once or twice a week + GHRP once or twice per day will more than suffice then.
  16. #16 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    What about MK-677 or 19 Nor-Andro? Is that stuff any good for GH?
  17. #17 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    So CJC once or twice a week + GHRP once or twice per day will more than suffice then.
    Yep that will do. But remember CJC you probably better cycle on/off, mod grf you could probably be on forever.
  18. #18 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Yep that will do. But remember CJC you probably better cycle on/off, mod grf you could probably be on forever.
    So if I cycle CJC 1295 dac and Mod GRF every 6 months I'll be fine?
  19. #19 7th January 2016 
    Thanks
    What about MK-677 or 19 Nor-Andro? Is that stuff any good for GH?
    Mk-677 is very good at increasing GH, yes. But I would start at cjc/mod + ghrp and see from there.
  20. #20 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with the piece of advice that @hulk gave. Mod grf will be a great addition to the cycle. There are still other products out there, but it is definitely the best (well, at least for me).