• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: mk-677 for cut

1. #1 6th January 2016 
    Thanks

mk-677 for cut

Would 10 mg of mk677 per day for 90 days yield results or dose is too low?
    Or would you run 10mg for 30 days and 20mg for 30 days?
    Using it to help cut and preserve muscle so don't want weight gain or bloat.
  2. #2 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you don't want a lot of water retention and bloat then do not run 20mg, stay at 10mg and you should be good.
  3. #3 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    If you don't want a lot of water retention and bloat then do not run 20mg, stay at 10mg and you should be good.
    Would 10mg actually yield results though?
  4. #4 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Would 10mg actually yield results though?
    I'm running 12.5mgs at the moment with noticeable effects. Constantly hungry, quicker recovery from gym sessions, deeper sleep and epic dreams so yeah I'd say so. Is it liquid form or tablets?
  5. #5 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just make sure you get it from a company with a good reputation. I've been running 12mg for pct and I've either maintained strength or gained strength in all areas, but I gained some water weight as well.
  6. #6 6th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah 10mg of mk-677 still gives me a little bloat but nothing like 20mg did. On 20mg/day I gained 7lbs within a week and was just miserably bloated.
  7. #7 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that 10mg is enough, maybe for women it is but not for men. You can start with 10mg but after a month or so slowly increase it, that way you will keep side effects minimal.

If you are worried about water retention then I can say that you can easily control it by cleaning up your diet and watching carbohydrate intake (if you are cutting then it shouldn't be a problem). Also, water retention tends to go away after some time of continuous use.

But increased appetite might be an issue when cutting with MK-677. In my opinion you should get some kind of appetite suppressant, as I found that it's very difficult to control my appetite on MK-677. But ECA stack really helps to deal with it.
    Last edited by Electgen; 2nd May 2017 at 12:36 PM.
  8. #8 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.
    I am pretty confused that, how would MK cutting fat for what dosage.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"