• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th January 2016 
    Thanks

lgd/mk677 first cycle

I have just got back from Xmas holiday, which has effectively seen me drink a bit too much and also not in the gym for around 3 weeks.
    I've got my LGD / MK677 combo as my first go at Sarms. The question: Would you recommend I hit the gym for a week or two to get my muscles prepared and used to the gym again before going for the Sarms, or does it make no difference or would I be missing out maximising gains from the shock the muscles will get in having not been in the gym for 3 weeks? They are always very sore after a short break.
    Thanks guys, looking forward to your thoughts.
  2. #2 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It's only been 3 weeks. Just jump on in, it'll help with recovery and growth.
    Last edited by guga; 5th January 2016 at 05:52 PM.
  3. #3 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would ease into it, get the muscle memory working than after a few weeks do it so you don't waste sarms on muscle memory.
  4. #4 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would wait a month of strict diet and training then go for it, you need tendons, ligaments etc. all to catch up with any growth - they need to get used to the strain.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 5th January 2016 at 06:15 PM.
  5. #5 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree that I've only been off for 3 weeks so they should still be relatively used to weight training or do your muscles and tendons etc. lose their strength that quickly?
  6. #6 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
    I agree that I've only been off for 3 weeks so they should still be relatively used to weight training or do your muscles and tendons etc. lose their strength that quickly?
    Depends how hard you trained before that - was it 6 months of solid training, hitting almost your potential then hitting a plateau? If not you have got lots of natural growing to be done first.
  7. #7 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    Depends how hard you trained before that - was it 6 months of solid training, hitting almost your potential then hitting a plateau? If not you have got lots of natural growing to be done first.
    I trained for about 6 months hard then the next 3 months at about 75% before heading off on holidays..
  8. #8 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I trained for about 6 months hard then the next 3 months at about 75% before heading off on holidays..
    Then sounds like your good to go, only you can say when ready. My boss for example went in too early, his calf muscle went right up his leg when the tendon gave way.
  9. #9 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    Then sounds like your good to go, only you can say when ready. My boss for example went in too early, his calf muscle went right up his leg when the tendon gave way.
    Thanks Giraffe, I certainly dont want any injuries. I intend to go hard but not crazy the first week or two as well.
  10. #10 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Alright, so im taking the YK-11 and MK 677 stack. I took advantage of the sale on new years and ordered LGD. Initially I was taking LGD in the mornings and the YK-11/MK677 at night (since it made me sleepy). Now i realized LGD makes you just as sleepy. Is it cool to take all three at night without having any issues with absorption? Thanks again
  11. #11 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Alright, so im taking the YK-11 and MK 677 stack. I took advantage of the sale on new years and ordered LGD. Initially I was taking LGD in the mornings and the YK-11/MK677 at night (since it made me sleepy). Now i realized LGD makes you just as sleepy. Is it cool to take all three at night without having any issues with absorption? Thanks again
    I think all three at night = midnight meal. But otherwise, don't see why not. Might get a little hypo from the mix?
  12. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't take yk-11 at night because it has a half life of about half or less than the others.
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I split my dose of yk11 up into 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening.
  14. #14 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
    I think all three at night = midnight meal. But otherwise, don't see why not. Might get a little hypo from the mix?
    Yeah, midnight munchies sound very likely. Just mk677 made me wake up to eat every night lol.
  15. #15 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Take Lgd in the morning, mk677 at night, yk am and pm. Lgd can make your blood sugar levels drop so it could be that making you feel sleepy?
  16. #16 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Take Lgd in the morning, mk677 at night, yk am and pm. Lgd can make your blood sugar levels drop so it could be that making you feel sleepy?
    YK come with Mk-677 combined. If I take LGD in the morning, how do I counteract the sleepiness aside from eating or taking an energy drink?
  17. #17 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    YK come with Mk-677 combined. If I take LGD in the morning, how do I counteract the sleepiness aside from eating or taking an energy drink?
    Dextrose tablets if it is low blood sugar. I've ran lgd for a few times, only time it made me tired was when I had low blood sugar, other than that I felt great.