• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks

no effects/side effects on peptides

Two weeks ago I started using Mod GRf (129) and and GHrp-6 100mcg each 3x a day and have not felt any side effects or any effects.
    My first dose is done when I wake up about 6:45am. After a few coffee's I have a protein shake, water and whey only then 30min of cardio.
    Train from 2:30 a 4:30 5 days is week
    Next dose is post work out about 4:30 along with 4.5 grams of L-Leucine 5:00pm protein shake with juice a banana.
    6:30 dinner (no carbs)
    9:00 pm before bed dose
    9:30 blended protein shake water only.
    My sleep is no better no wrist feeling, no weight change not really anything.
  2. #2 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Body transformation is a marathon, not a sprint. Just something you should keep in mind.
  3. #3 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    How are you measuring progress?
  4. #4 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    First of all I mentioned nothing about getting results, so where are you coming up with your little analogy I'm not real sure. Sure never heard that before. Please save your criticism for someone else.
    Not looking to be Arnold in two weeks, just thinking I should feel something! Maybe not!
  5. #5 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    You should start to sleep better and feel more rested in the mornings after about the 2 week mark... that's one of the main indicators that the peptides are working their magic.
  6. #6 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Like others have said peptides aren't aas so overnight changes will not happen but after a few months you should find that you're leaner at a heavier body weight (this is what I noticed) while being able to eat more cals as well. Peptides are just a tool in the arsenal of body building so make sure your diet, training, and rest are all on par and you will see a difference after awhile.
  7. #7 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks.
    After reading so many people feeling different after the first injection, I'm just getting a little worried why I feel nothing.
    Sounds good I'll just keep waiting.
    Thanks again.
  8. #8 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jonji24 View Post
    Two weeks ago I started using Mod GRf (129) and and GHrp-6 100mcg each 3x a day and have not felt any side effects or any effects.
    My first dose is done when I wake up about 6:45am. After a few coffee's I have a protein shake, water and whey only then 30min of cardio.
    Train from 2:30 a 4:30 5 days is week
    Next dose is post work out about 4:30 along with 4.5 grams of L-Leucine 5:00pm protein shake with juice a banana.
    6:30 dinner (no carbs)
    9:00 pm before bed dose
    9:30 blended protein shake water only.
    My sleep is no better no wrist feeling, no weight change not really anything.
    With GHRP-6 you should be feeling pronounced hunger right after injection, within a few minutes to be precise. Unlike many other peptides, where you don't feel anything after injectionon, GHRP 6 Hunger is clear indicator that peptide is working. IF you don't get any cravings your peptide is most likely fake. Have you gained any weight in 2 weeks on your peptides? Ghrp-6 is also known to cause some water retention.
  9. #9 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a newbie here. However, I did not start using peptides yet. May I know how many weeks can we really expect some changes? Thank you for those who will help!
  10. #10 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justcuriosity View Post
    I am a newbie here. However, I did not start using peptides yet. May I know how many weeks can we really expect some changes? Thank you for those who will help!
    What changes are you looking for? You will probably feel first changes after a first dose, better sleep, better feeling throughout the day. But if you are looking to lose weight or build muscle with peptides then it would take much longer.
  11. #11 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey, you should not expect to get results immediately. While peptides are known to deliver great and fast results, they don't do it with magic. It is just understandable that it will take a few months before seeing something.
  12. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by philiprazor View Post
    Hey, you should not expect to get results immediately. While peptides are known to deliver great and fast results, they don't do it with magic. It is just understandable that it will take a few months before seeing something.
    I agree with you. One should also consider their daily dose. The higher the dose is the faster the result. However, I do not recommend too high dose of peptides as well. 8 iu should be enough.
  13. #13 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Try to change your cycle or try to increase your dose. Most people would resort to increasing their dose first, but I recommend to alter your cycle first and if it does not work, then that is the time to experiment in increasing your dose.
  14. #14 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I can see nothing wrong with your diet and cycle. Just keep it up for a few more weeks. Then, after six months or even less, if there is still no difference, try to tweak your diet, dose or cycle.
  15. #15 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It has only been two weeks. Let us give it more time. I know some users already feel effects or side effects within two weeks, but we are all different. Some may react to the drug immediately, while some might take it a little more time before finally feeling its effect.
  16. #16 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Body transformation is a marathon, not a sprint. Just something you should keep in mind.
    This is probably one of the best reminders I have ever read here! Yeah. You got it right, man. Some people think that just because we say that we can achieve our dream body fast with peps, some people already think we can actually do it within just a few weeks or a month. That is definitely a joke.
  17. #17 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    You should start to sleep better and feel more rested in the mornings after about the 2 week mark... that's one of the main indicators that the peptides are working their magic.
    I want to focus on the thread, but I can't keep my eyes off of your tan. It is so beautiful. I am not kidding here. Now, I am thinking of tanning again. Is sunbed or nntural sunlight better?
  18. #18 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Try to change your peptides if it is not working for you. Probably, this is not the best kind of peptides for you even when it worked for other people. There are a lot of peptides to choose from. Feel free to change your peptides anytime.
  19. #19 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    True. Even when I really want to lose weight as soon as possible, I won't be demanding something from peptides within just a few weeks of use. I will wait patiently until I get what I want to get.
  20. #20 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You started when? Just two weeks ago, right? And here you are, already complaining about lack of side effects or results? Wow! Keep it chill, mate. It is still too early to ask for a miracle. Lol.