• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th December 2015 
    Thanks

Unhappy Thoughts about young guy using MOD-GRF and GHRP-2

Hello! Some friends introduced me to these peptides. Ive been training for 2 years now and it goes very slow. Been to doctor to check my testosterone levels ect and it was pretty low for my age at that time, 17 years old. I know this peptide is not about testosterone but I will try it to see how it is. I know my t and gh levels are low cuz Im a small guy, wrists like a girl and ankels and people think Im 15 lol. Any thoughts about this? I know I shouldn't fuck with these peptides but the pressure is so hard.
  2. #2 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    How old you are now?
    Last edited by hulk; 30th December 2015 at 10:33 AM.
  3. #3 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm 19 years old.
  4. #4 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik N. Nydaal View Post
    I'm 19 years old.
    What did doctor tell you? And how low was your test? Maybe you have Hypogonadism? Are you, or have you been overweight? Testosterone levels are 50 percent lower among overweight than they are in teens of the same age who are normal weight.

There are few natural supplements that can really help if you have low test. Get plenty of zinc, Vitamin D, and get some D-aspartic acid before you consider using synthetic hormones to increase it to normal range.
    Last edited by Ari; 30th December 2015 at 04:44 PM.
  5. #5 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    There are few natural supplements that can really help if you have low test. Get plenty of zinc, Vitamin D, and get some D-aspartic acid before you consider using synthetic hormones to increase it to normal range.
    I have seen a study that DAA increased testosterone up to 50% in those with low test.
  6. #6 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    He didnt say much. From a scale 1-30 It was at 7. No, Im not overweight. Ive tried these supps. DAA only got me a boner in the morning. lol. I think I only got bad genes, but I got a feeling that it is something wrong. Thats why I want to try these peptides.
  7. #7 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik N. Nydaal View Post
    He didnt say much. From a scale 1-30 It was at 7. No, Im not overweight. Ive tried these supps. DAA only got me a boner in the morning. lol. I think I only got bad genes, but I got a feeling that it is something wrong. Thats why I want to try these peptides.
    You are 19 years old and without using supplements you don't have a morning wood?? Of course you can use ghrp/ghrh but it won't help you to increase your test levels, I would see a doctor again and tell him to prescribe you something.
  8. #8 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    You are 19 years old and without using supplements you don't have a morning wood?? Of course you can use ghrp/ghrh but it won't help you to increase your test levels, I would see a doctor again and tell him to prescribe you something.
    True. Maybe I should wait then.
  9. #9 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides are really not something you need if you have low test levels. You can try increasing your calories a lot more and lifting heavy to naturally increase your test.
  10. #10 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not usually recommend peptides to anyone younger than 30, but since you have some issues, then I guess using peptides might help you. You might ask your doctor about his insights.
  11. #11 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 is great and MOD-GRF is definitely the best for me. However, I would not recommend these to a young guy unless he is really experiencing lack of growth hormone. That is my advice.
  12. #12 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh. So, you have a problem with your testosterone level? If I were you, I'll just wait until my early 20s. I do not usually recommend it to those who are early 20s because I really think that the right age in starting to use peps (or hgh) is when he or she is already in his/her mid or late 20s, but since you have problems, then I guess it is just fine.
  13. #13 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bettythenewbie View Post
    Oh. So, you have a problem with your testosterone level? If I were you, I'll just wait until my early 20s. I do not usually recommend it to those who are early 20s because I really think that the right age in starting to use peps (or hgh) is when he or she is already in his/her mid or late 20s, but since you have problems, then I guess it is just fine.
    Peptides will not increase his testosterone levels so I don't see how they can help him. If it's really low then go to doctor and ask him to treat it or put you on TRT.