• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th December 2015 
    Thanks

Advice for over 50 male.....

Best peptide for fat loss and some muscle growth (started working out 5 days a week) for 50+ years old? Also proven safe and effective.
  2. #2 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 or ipamorelin + mod grf 1-29. Don't take ghrp-6 if you are looking for fat loss because it increases your hunger. But ghrp/mod grf would be best for your goals. And you would benefit much more then 20 year old guy, because your natural GH output is probably much lower.
  3. #3 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks. How long does 5 mg last? How much bac water needed to reconstitute 5 mg?
  4. #4 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinl View Post
    Thanks. How long does 5 mg last? How much bac water needed to reconstitute 5 mg?
    If you dose 100mcg / 3 times a day then 5mg would last 16 days. But you can also save and dose 2 times a day, or take 50mcg/3-4x day. Reconstitute it with 2ml bacteriostatic water.
  5. #5 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks again. Any idea the shelf life of these after reconstitution? I dont want to be dosing something after a month that has degraded to nothing.
  6. #6 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks again. Any idea the shelf life of these after reconstitution? I dont want to be dosing something after a month that has degraded to nothing.
    They will start to degrade after about 4-5 weeks. Just make sure to keep them refrigerated.
    Last edited by Palm; 4th January 2016 at 03:21 AM.
  7. #7 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It may also be worth checking your testosterone levels and asking your doctor about TRT. Peptides alone can online do so much for an older male like yourself.
  8. #8 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    It may also be worth checking your testosterone levels and asking your doctor about TRT. Peptides alone can online do so much for an older male like yourself.
    I agree with you. TRT is actually really good option for someone in their 50s.
  9. #9 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My Test levels are actually higher than "normal" for my age, according to my Dr.
  10. #10 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    So, do you think its a waste of $$$ for me to pursue it?
  11. #11 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    They will start to degrade after about 4-5 weeks. Just make sure to keep them refrigerated.
    Thanks. Ive been using Melanotan for a few years, so Ill use the same care with these.
  12. #12 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    So, do you think its a waste of $$$ for me to pursue it?
    No mate, peptides definitely aren't waste of money. For someone in your age you will achieve great results with them.
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is what I am using right now. It is the fourth peptides I have tried and so far, it is the one that satisfies me the most. My gym buddies - 43 and 52 years old - are also using ipamorelin and they also find it very effective.
  14. #14 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I just clicked this thread because I am almost in my 50s as well. Just less than 3 years and I'll be saying goodbye to my 40's. Lol. I have been a long-time user already, but still I want to know if there are specific kinds of gh for specific age bracket. Lol
  15. #15 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveusa View Post
    I just clicked this thread because I am almost in my 50s as well. Just less than 3 years and I'll be saying goodbye to my 40's. Lol. I have been a long-time user already, but still I want to know if there are specific kinds of gh for specific age bracket. Lol
    No there aren't, there is only one type of human growth hormone. Doesn't matter if you are 3 years old or 60 y.o.
  16. #16 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Many users recommend ipamoreling. However, I am not really contented with it. Well, I think we all have our own preference. Some people might feel that ipamorelin is good enough wile some might feel that it is not what they need.
  17. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Best peptide for fat loss and some muscle growth (started working out 5 days a week) for 50+ years old? Also proven safe and effective.
    There is no certain peptides for a certain age bracket. Lol. Anyway, try fragment 176-191. it should have a nice effect. I have already tried it and it gave me great results. Unfortunately, I have to stop it as I also need to try other peptides. Well, I am currently running an experiment here to see which peptides work the best. Lol.
  18. #18 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by philiprazor View Post
    Ipamorelin is what I am using right now. It is the fourth peptides I have tried and so far, it is the one that satisfies me the most. My gym buddies - 43 and 52 years old - are also using ipamorelin and they also find it very effective.
    Congrats for finding the peptides that works best for you! I am still looking for what will work best for me. GHRP 2 is already out of the choices as this is what I am currently running and I am not happy with the result.
  19. #19 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I guess it is not just me who is already in his mid 40s to 50s and who is fat here! Glad to know I have you here. I am also very fat and I am already 44 years old. I will be starting to use peptides as soon as I receive my products.
  20. #20 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Twice a day, 100 mcg Ipamorelin. Morning and bedtime. Working out every evening, 5 days a week.

I honestly cant see any "extra" results with the Ipamorelin, than when I just work out and eat healthy.

Not giving up yet. I have 2 more vials. LOL