• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th December 2015 
    Thanks

what to stack lgd with?

What should be paired with LGD? I personally only bought LGD thinking it was the best and pretty much only SARM that helps put on muscle mass at a fast rate. Would stacking LGD with Ostarine help increase muscle mass than taking LGD alone?
  2. #2 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I am going to start running LGD with YK-11 in three weeks. I wanted to run Yk-11 alone to see how my body would react to it... just how bad is the joint and ligament discomfort. Now that I have a handle of that and how I am going to counter it I am going add in LGD.
  3. #3 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I am going to start running LGD with YK-11 in three weeks. I wanted to run Yk-11 alone to see how my body would react to it... just how bad is the joint and ligament discomfort. Now that I have a handle of that and how I am going to counter it I am going add in LGD.
    How are you going to counter the YK-11 joint/ligament discomfort?
  4. #4 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    How are you going to counter the YK-11 joint/ligament discomfort?
    I'm going to take plenty of fish oil.
  5. #5 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd pair yk-11 with it if mass is your goal. Though ostarine AND YK-11 with LGD is far from a bad move.
  6. #6 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    YK11 is best stacked with LGD. Ostarine and LGD are kind of similar and best if NOT stacked together.
  7. #7 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    YK11 is best stacked with LGD. Ostarine and LGD are kind of similar and best if NOT stacked together.
    Not true. Not saying yk-11 isn't better, but LGD and ostarine are not bad together.
  8. #8 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    What should be paired with LGD? I personally only bought LGD thinking it was the best and pretty much only SARM that helps put on muscle mass at a fast rate. Would stacking LGD with Ostarine help increase muscle mass than taking LGD alone?
    LGD + YK-11 for 8 weeks, then Ostarine and GW-501516 for 8 weeks after is what I'd do. Build the mass first 8 weeks, maintain and lean out last 8 weeks.
  9. #9 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The more I read about LGD the more I like it and want to give it a try, especially now that I have a pretty good handle on my diet.
  10. #10 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    The more I read about LGD the more I like it and want to give it a try, especially now that I have a pretty good handle on my diet.
    Just be careful, I ran LGD too high for 8 weeks and felt like absolute balls the last 3. Didn't realise it could make you go hypoglycemic, dizzy spells, banging headaches and no energy to think of. If I was to run it again I'd keep some dextrose tablets handy.
  11. #11 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Just be careful, I ran LGD too high for 8 weeks and felt like absolute balls the last 3. Didn't realise it could make you go hypoglycemic, dizzy spells, banging headaches and no energy to think of. If I was to run it again I'd keep some dextrose tablets handy.
    Yeah I was reading about the risk of hypoglycemia... I think I am going to start out with 2.5mg and maybe bump it up to 4 or 5mg.
  12. #12 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I was reading about the risk of hypoglycemia... I think I am going to start out with 2.5mg and maybe bump it up to 4 or 5mg.
    I was running 15mgs, you should be good to start at 5mg.
  13. #13 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I was running 15mgs, you should be good to start at 5mg.
    Jesus that is HIGH... From what I was reading anything over 10mg is where you start getting into the hypoglycemia danger zone.