• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th December 2015 
    Thanks

Getting Melanotan from China?

Hi,
    I've been a happy user of MT2 for 4 months now, and I'm now looking for a Chinese supplier as it's much cheaper (went on a famous chinese supplier marketplace to check the prices...).
    My question is, have any of the members ever ordered from China? If so, how is the quality and what are the risks of the package being seized by customs (i Live in France)
    thanks in advance
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TexMex For This Useful Post:

Debbiedoodah (30th December 2015)

3. #2 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, i have bought from china quite a few times, it is roll of dice if you receive parcel or not, few things to remember if you order from china, make sure to buy only from reputable sellers you can find reviews on, as there is plenty out there that claim to be selling whatever you need, you pay them money and not hear from them again.
    If you order in bulk and parcel is seized at customs you may be in trouble because it may be seen as not for personal use. But this really depends on how strict is customs in your country.
    I know there is good suppliers running big businesses in china, but also there is x100 resellers who will underdose your vial to sell cheap and make bigger profit.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

Debbiedoodah (30th December 2015)

5. #3 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have bought from a Chinese company with good results, although this last batch was not vaccumed and the powder was loose. The side effects were so minimal, I originally suspected the quality was improvised, but after a 10mg vial, I am very tanned, using sunbeds twice a week for 6 minutes. I find them a lot cheaper, in fact the postage is the most expensive, and still halves the price of some UK sellers.