• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh eod

1. #1 15th December 2015 
    Thanks

hgh eod

I know this has been discussed before but I am considering changing my GH administration to EOD. There is a study out there (that can be found easily with google) that shows GH administration EOD to be considerable more effective in growth deficient children. I guess the theory is that EOD has less effect on your body's natural production. Any thoughts?
  2. #2 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    I know this has been discussed before but I am considering changing my GH administration to EOD. There is a study out there (that can be found easily with google) that shows GH administration EOD to be considerable more effective in growth deficient children. I guess the theory is that EOD has less effect on your body's natural production. Any thoughts?

E3D is about the 'best' GH administration frequency. It switches on bodily processes that then run by themselves for a period of days.

ED administration has no extra effect over E3d, and in fact has less effect, since the body becomes desensitized to the presence of GH. Also, somatostatin release, caused by overuse of GH inhibits the effect of GH in certain cells/tissues.

I hope you are injecting IM, not subQ.
  3. #3 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Are you also supposed to inject IM when you use GH 20 min after grf/ghrp injection? or only with the EOD/E3D protocol?
  4. #4 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Are you also supposed to inject IM when you use GH 20 min after grf/ghrp injection? or only with the EOD/E3D protocol?
    As far as I'm concerned, IM is always the way to go with GH (leaving aside IV which is better still, but please forget I said so).
  5. #5 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Are ghrh/ghrp better injected IM also? i've been doing subQ with both as well as gh.
  6. #6 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Are ghrh/ghrp better injected IM also? i've been doing subQ with both as well as gh.
    SubQ is fine. The GH release curves start at about the same time no matter whether administration is Subcutaneous, intra-muscular or intravenous.
  7. #7 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    E3D is about the 'best' GH administration frequency. It switches on bodily processes that then run by themselves for a period of days.

ED administration has no extra effect over E3d, and in fact has less effect, since the body becomes desensitized to the presence of GH. Also, somatostatin release, caused by overuse of GH inhibits the effect of GH in certain cells/tissues.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Why do we naturally pulse GH multiple times per day if it's only needed every few days? Does our body treat exo GH differently that native GH?

I was also under the impression 2iu only stays in our system for a few hours, hence adding 1-2iu to each dose of peps for a larger pulse.
  8. #8 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    EOD is also my preferred cycle, but I am still giving the benefit of the doubt. I might change it to 5on 3offf or 5on 2off. It depends on what I hear from other users. But for now, I am stuck with the EOD option.
  9. #9 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    taking peps or hgh every other day is an ideal cycle. it is so much better than the cycles that promote 3 consecutive off days. Anyway, if you have the budget, runing 5on 2off or 6on 1off is much more ideal.
  10. #10 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have tried EOD before and it works fine. I don't see any reason not to embrace this cycle. Anyway, I changed to 2on 1 off cycle as I want to speed up my progress. I will give you an update once I already notice something.
  11. #11 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Every other day cycle for HGH is fine. It might not be the best cycle for those who are in a hurry to see some result, but it is the best cycle for someone who wants to save. So, go give it a try then.
  12. #12 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have nothing against EOD cycle. In fact, it is one of the best cycles along with 5on 2off and 2on 1 off cycle. So, if you plan to change your cycle, just go. If you find it great, then you could continue using the EOD cycle. If not, then just change it again.
  13. #13 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    EOD is a nice cycle. I am using peptides instead of HGH, but I am using EOD. Therefore, I am speaking out of my own experience. The best thing about EOD is that your supply lasts longer than most cycles.
  14. #14 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is a surprise that many people love EOD here. In the other forums, I can see a bunch of users who are not satisfied with EOD. They are either on a 5on 2off or on a6on 1 off cycle.
  15. #15 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I also do EOD right now, but during my first two to three months, I used HGH using the 5on 2off pattern. When I noticed that HGH is already working inside my body, I decided to change it to EOD for saving purposes.