• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th December 2015 
    Thanks

SARMs suppressiveness

This is probably too much to ask for, but can someone rank SARMs based on suppressiveness? Let's put ostarine at the lower end and S4 at the top end (of course Ostarine is still suppressive and needs a PCT). LGD is somewhere in between. Where would RAD140 and YK11 go?
  2. #2 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Imo ostarine seems to be one of the most suppressive, as far as criticality of symptoms AND blood testosterone. S4 a bit milder. S23 dangerously more suppressive. Rad is unclear, YK seems to be mild-ish. They feel so different as far as suppression symptoms that without lab work from several people its hard to say.
  3. #3 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Imo ostarine seems to be one of the most suppressive, as far as criticality of symptoms AND blood testosterone. S4 a bit milder. S23 dangerously more suppressive. Rad is unclear, YK seems to be mild-ish. They feel so different as far as suppression symptoms that without lab work from several people its hard to say.
    Agreed. Not sure where the belief that ostarine isn't suppressive even came from but it definitely shuts people down in fairly moderate doses. I still always suggest it for a first SARM run, not because of its suppression status but because it's fairly versatile and seems to be so generally well tolerated.
  4. #4 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    lol my bad. I originally thought ostarine is one of the least suppressive because it's recommended as one of the first SARMs to try out but as John said its probably because of it's versatility.
  5. #5 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, the way I see it is if you're going to run a cycle that actually does anything, you're going to be suppressed. The extent at which you're suppressed is more or less irrelevant because you're going to follow the same post cycle protocol to crank up production. I've gotten into arguments about this with a couple stubborn guys on other boards who essentially said you shouldn't use Nolva/Clomid unless you run injectable stuff but clearly bloodwork had been suggesting otherwise. Nolva and clomid are cheap so why not take the necessary precautions so you can run an actual cycle and make some damn results.
  6. #6 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Really no way to accurately define this. Also don't see the point. Any cycle worth running that will actually yield gains will be suppressive to the point a Clomid/nolva run after is warranted.
  7. #7 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah that's a tough one. LGD put a lot of weight on me, and ostarine made my nipples hurt, so it's completely a personal experience I believe.
  8. #8 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Lgd would be on top as far as suppression.
  9. #9 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are going to be suppressed and have to PCT why not run an actually cycle of test and call it good?
  10. #10 14th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    If you are going to be suppressed and have to PCT why not run an actually cycle of test and call it good?
    Longer bouts of suppression are more challenging for the HPTA to fully recover from. I don't disagree, there are a lot of ways to go about things. Also, a lot of SARM users don't wish to use injectables for personal or legal reasons.
  11. #11 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it normal to get muscle cramps, not severe but I notice them being on certain SARMs?
  12. #12 16th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    Is it normal to get muscle cramps, not severe but I notice them being on certain SARMs?
    I had most long lasting cramps EVER. Don't know if it's normal but certainly happens with some. Magnesium,Taurine and VitB complex helps a lot.