• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th December 2015 
    Thanks

will ghrp2+mod grf increase test?

I was wondering if GHRP 2 + MOD GRF, at saturation dose 100mcg, will increase testosterone levels. Many years ago I was diagnosed with low testosterone. I currently take testosterone cypionate at 200mg per week under dr supervison. My concern is that the GHRP 2 and MOD GRF will sky rocket my testosterone. Does anyone have any input on this? DO these peptides increase testosterone?
  2. #2 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    No, two different actions. You should probably spend some time reading about those peptides.

https://researchpeptides.com/ghrp-2-a-12

https://researchpeptides.com/cjc-1295-dac-dac-10
    Last edited by JohnED; 11th December 2015 at 12:11 PM.
  3. #3 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm confused then. I read that hgh and GHRP's can assist in the reversal of testicular failure. My thought on this was, if they can increase testicle size then they must be increasing testosterone. Now this information was presented on a site for hgh youth doctors. (so this could be shit info but that is why I am asking here) They talked about hgh and its ability to signal to the testiclles. I thought that it might increase testosterone levels.
  4. #4 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There is some relationship between GH and testosterone. Its not going to restart your boys, but there is some effect.
  5. #5 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There isn't a straightforward answer to this question. You're obviously alluding to effects that would flow from manipulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis which is some pretty complicated stuff, and I would guess it'd be influenced by a myriad of other factors.

As usual, I'd say experiment under some form of medical supervision, and if you notice anything interesting fill us in here!