• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th December 2015 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 Maintenance Dosing

What is a decent dosage to maintain the tan once the darkness I want is reached?

Also, with maintenance dosing will the tan just not fade or is sun exposure still required?

If anybody knows please let me know!
  2. #2 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I can maintain on 20mcg/day with normal light exposure or 75mcg once a week with 30 min poolside. I no longer go to the tanning beds as several people started to comment I was getting too dark when I tried them. I respond well to MT-II as it only took me a few shots at 100mcg with 5 min in a tanning bed to get the darkest I've ever been.
  3. #3 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    My subjective obervation is your tan will be more even and natural looking from natural sunlight. I feel that tanning beds give a different shade to the skin and MT-II seemed to enhance the "fake bake" coloration. It's hard to explain because its a subtle difference but i'm much happier with my color when I only tan in regular sun.
  4. #4 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Have you used the stuff long term? Like year round? My goal is to maintain my super dark tan in the winter.
    I'm really wondering if the tan will stay with regular dosing if I'm not able to get sun exposure.