• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th December 2015 
    Thanks

keeping gains after SARM cycle

Are there guys in here who have done SARM cycles and then been able to PCT and keep most of the gains.
    It's like you deflate.
    I continued to workout after stopping cycle . Been just over a week and I feel fine. Just lost a lot and don't have any of that tightness or pump. I take test script from doc.
    I guess some of my curiosity is how do guys stay on the whatever it is to always look huge, full etc. but stay healthy or function with fighting lethargy and other things.
  2. #2 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    What's your PCT consist of?
  3. #3 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    What's your PCT consist of?
    I was told that I didn't need to even do pct because I take testosterone but I added Tribulus and DHEA three times a day.
  4. #4 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I could tell by the end of my cycle I was definitely lacking in sex drive etc.
    What's strange is last 3-4 days I can't get to sleep at night. Not sure what that is.
    I'm feeling like I have energy during the day no issue and the sex drive is already back in the thought process .
    I'm going to call and get blood work done as I haven't been tested in a while. Prob been 16 months.
    I was told pretty much because I was on the TRT that I didn't need to really even cycle off the stuff but as I said I could tell I was def down in drive and energy.
  5. #5 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Gotcha. I was curious. Usually I throw lots of bulk powders like agmatine, citrulline, bcaas, and creatine to prevent the muscle break down/cortisol levels. Also keep the blood circulating to help me feel that on cycle pump.
  6. #6 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I kept all my gains during my first run, after my second cycle I just added mk-677 and kept making more gains.
  7. #7 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm in my 2nd week of pct and I am making more gains on top of what I got from Osta/lgd/yk-11 stack. I'm taking HCGenerate/Nolva/Clomid.
  8. #8 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    I'm in my 2nd week of pct and I am making more gains on top of what I got from Osta/lgd/yk-11 stack. I'm taking HCGenerate/Nolva/Clomid.
    LOL HCGenerate.
  9. #9 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I heard that its suppose to be garbage. Since I already had it in my possession, I just went ahead and started taking it for the hell of it..
  10. #10 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Not sure if PCT is even necessary, as you are on TRT. You're already shut down. But that could be very well wrong...
  11. #11 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Not sure if PCT is even necessary, as you are on TRT. You're already shut down. But that could be very well wrong...
    Thing is the TRT treatment prior to cycling anything as far as sex drive and energy I got back to normal there on the meds. It's def dropped doing the SARMS. I did try a prohormone prior to finishing the cycle with SARMS. Ligandrol and Ostarine. That stuff kicked my rear man. (The PH I mean DMZ and Methyl ) So quit that and tried the second cycle of SARM. My first cycle did same thing. I looked like a strong old bull lol then poof lost it after I stopped.
  12. #12 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Mix up your workout regimes. Keep your body guessing. Keep your diet clean and make sure you're getting enough calories to feed those gains.
  13. #13 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Mix up your workout regimes. Keep your body guessing. Keep your diet clean and make sure you're getting enough calories to feed those gains.
    I'm following. I just didn't want to be over eating not on anything and gaining fat ? So far my strength is ok. Just look like the shrinking man. Went from 250 and today already down to 237.
    It's like I was full of water or something. Don't get me wrong I'm not a skinny six pack kind of 53 year old lol. I would say I'm probably 20 lbs over what would be making me real lean. I always carried a little extra weight being natural because I liked lifting heavy and of course you gotta eat to maintain that. And with never running anything I didn't burn off fat.
  14. #14 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I haven't seen anyone really impressive that it strictly on sarms alone. Lifting is a lifestyle and it takes a bit of time and experimenting to find what works for you. Expect ups and downs. cheers
  15. #15 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Keep training hard and eat a decent amount without dieting too hard. That should do it.