• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th December 2015 
    Thanks

how long does it take mgf to produce myoblasts

ive read that once mgf has produced its myoblasts your good to inject igf, leave it too long and the cells will revert to satellite cells.
    so any ideas on how long after injecting you can expect the mgf to have produced myoblasts?
    to me it could be anywhere between 30 mins to 2 days. read from a knowledgeable guy that a couple of days would probably be too late :/
  2. #2 10th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There's been some research science done to investigate the role of MGF in muscle synthesis and it isn't particularly supportive of the idea that it enhances muscle synthesis.

But don't take my word for it. A quick search on pubmed should bring up some relevant studies for you.
  3. #3 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    yeah, mgf's main role is in regulating stem cell transcription. i imagine directly it wont do much for muscle/protein synthesis.
    with well timed igf application following the transcription from proliferation from mgf, in theory you can build new cells(hyperplasia) as opposed to maturing cells (hypertrophy).
    in alot of study's this isnt going to show up, the new cells will need time to mature, which will take months before you start to see the benefits.
    i think theres no doubt that mgf increases the potential for igf to differentiate muscle cells. its just a case of needing to be very careful with protocol, and alot of the studies on pubmed are older and dont take
    alot of the newer ideas into consideration.

hence knowing the time in which it takes mgf to proliferate cells and form those initial myoblasts is nescessary info really, if you want to make it work. (there is no question that it does this btw).