• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th December 2015 
    Thanks

LGD-4033 suppression

Hey everyone, little research exists for how suppressive LGD-4033 is at doses beyond 1mg/day - but we've got a plethora of anecdotes and testimonies to suggest it is, to a significant degree.
    I just wanted to ask if anyone came across more research to suggest that below 1mg it's a very mild, unsuppressive compound, with no need for PCT.
  2. #2 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Why would you care? I mean are you trying to avoid pct with a drug that has been shown to be safe in countless studies. All to use a drug with no where near the safety data solo?
  3. #3 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Why would you care? I mean are you trying to avoid pct with a drug that has been shown to be safe in countless studies. All to use a drug with no where near the safety data solo?
    I have absolutely no idea how to respond. Are you agreeing that LGD-4033 is not well researched? Or that at 1mg it wouldn't require PCT?
  4. #4 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how to respond. Are you agreeing that LGD-4033 is not well researched? Or that at 1mg it wouldn't require PCT?
    I'm saying take it at an effective dose like 5mg build some muscle and do a proper pct.
  5. #5 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You're absolutely right - but I'm intending to do a research project for my thesis and this isn't for me.

My question if whether there is any additional research on it that I've yet to encounter.
  6. #6 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    You're absolutely right - but I'm intending to do a research project for my thesis and this isn't for me.

My question if whether there is any additional research on it that I've yet to encounter.
    OK that makes more sense, there was only a few published studies to my knowledge they found it all dose dependent when it came to suppression.
  7. #7 9th December 2015 
  8. #8 9th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes - that's the main (and only) study thus far.