• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: What country ?

1. #1 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks

What country ?

What country are most peptides produced in? Do you know where your peptides are coming from and manufactured at? There's seems to be a lot of grey area.
  2. #2 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Mine said they are a hundred percent made in the USA. There are also those that are made in China, but as what they say, they can't really be trusted and won't give you the right results.
  3. #3 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    What country are most peptides produced in? Do you know where your peptides are coming from and manufactured at? There's seems to be a lot of grey area.
    Most peptide suppliers are China resellers.
  4. #4 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that peptides are produced in almost every country but Uruguay is mostly known to produce a nonfluorescent peptide siderophore.
    What I also don't know is the country with most peptide users. How do these countries advice their citizens on the use of peptides?
  5. #5 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of countries sell peptides. The USA, Australia, UK, China, etc.
  6. #6 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I would not know anything about this, but it is no surprise to hear that China is selling them. Everything comes from China! In my country we are flooded with 'Made in China' More than ever before. Our government has been making huge investment deals with China. I would also think that many countries manufacture and sell peptides.
  7. #7 12th December 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I'm aware, peptides can come from a range if different countries, an the suppliers dint tend to stick just the one variant.

Peptides are usually made to a set standard si where they're actually made shouldn't make much of a difference anyway.
  8. #8 18th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think most peptides are produced in India. They have developed medical equipments there and up-to-date laboratories. My tb-500 among my other peptides come from there.
  9. #9 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    While I'm sure that India does make peptides, I wouldn't go as far as to say they're the main manufacturer.

I think a lot will also depend on where you are based in the world along with where your supplier is based. If your in Europe for example and your supplier is in the US, there's less likely a chance you'll get peptides made in India.
  10. #10 19th December 2015 
    Thanks
    For me it doesn't matter whether it's produced in USA, China, India, Pakistan or any other country. As long as it's pure and quality stuff.
  11. #11 21st December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that's the main thing that people want. It doesnt matter where they're produced or manufactured, it all depends on how effective they are.
  12. #12 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi @Abigail. It matters a lot where peptides are produced. A similar peptide can be produced in two different countries but one country can decide to add a little adjustment to the peptide. Maybe they do not match with your hormones. This results to negative effects from the peptide.
  13. #13 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Right now it is China and the United States. I imagine that it will shift outside of the United States in the near future if the government decides to crack down on it.