• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th November 2015 
    Thanks

first cycle help

Hey fellas, I'm new to all of this stuff. My lifts have always been decent but my weight has always been a problem. I've been looking at SARMS, especially LGD, S4 & Caradine to help boost cardio, lose weight but keep my strength. Looking to run an 8 week cycle. Any tips would be very much appreciated!
  2. #2 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    How do you plan to dose?
  3. #3 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    S4-25mg AM 25mg PM
    GW-10mg AM 10 mg PM

Not sure about the LGD. I've read people have started with 1ml/day. Going to have to check on specific dosages. Do I need to run a pct afterwards? I've read some posts really talking up n2guard but most guys on this site are for clomid or nolva. Any suggestions?
  4. #4 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are using SARMs for the first time, you may want to assess your tolerances as such: S4- 25mg/25mg x 5 days, 2 off. Start GW off at 10mg ED, preferably within an hour of workout, if you're working out in the a.m. If not, just dose in the morning- no need to split doses on it. If you tolerate it, step up to 20mg x 1/ ED. LGD-4033 can be a little tricky. Start at 3mg ED to see how you react. If OK, move to 5mg. ED. It sounds like you are looking for a recomp protocol, so run for 8 weeks.
  5. #5 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    S4-25mg AM 25mg PM
    GW-10mg AM 10 mg PM

Not sure about the LGD. I've read people have started with 1ml/day. Going to have to check on specific dosages. Do I need to run a pct afterwards? I've read some posts really talking up n2guard but most guys on this site are for clomid or nolva. Any suggestions?
    I have no experience with n2guard, and I would choose proper nolva, clomid PCT. Just in case you run into the remote chance of encountering an estradiol issue (with the LGD), you may want to keep an AI (aromatase inhibitor) within reach. I have used a similar cycle on a couple of occasions for recomp. The only difference is that I used MK-2866 (Ostarine) rather than LGD. My opinion, and I'm sure some will disagree, is that LGD would not be a wise choice on a first run of SARMs, especially stacked with S4 and GW. Just my opinion based on my experiences directly.
  6. #6 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I run LGD and S4 so far it's been all good man but I'm bulking so if you're into cutting I would not recommend LGD.
  7. #7 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Cool! Thanks for advices!
  8. #8 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Cool! Thanks for advices!
    You're welcome, my friend. Remember, there are no short cuts to success. A sturdy house is always built on a solid foundation. Master the basics in diet, training, and supplementation. What you do now will affect your future.
  9. #9 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    You're welcome, my friend. Remember, there are no short cuts to success. A sturdy house is always built on a solid foundation. Master the basics in diet, training, and supplementation. What you do now will affect your future.
    Yeah diet is like 60% of it.
  10. #10 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A buddy of mine is looking to lean out. Can't lift anymore due to some rare thing with his shoulders but he still hits cardio. He wanted me to ask you what you would recommend to help him lean out more. His diet is clean but he'd like to slice up some more. He's researched Cardarine but someone recommended ECA. Just thought I'd ask your thoughts.
  11. #11 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    A buddy of mine is looking to lean out. Can't lift anymore due to some rare thing with his shoulders but he still hits cardio. He wanted me to ask you what you would recommend to help him lean out more. His diet is clean but he'd like to slice up some more. He's researched Cardarine but someone recommended ECA. Just thought I'd ask your thoughts.
    Well, there's several routes he can take. Depends on how deep he wants to go into the chemical pool. He would get good results stacking Andarine (S4), Ostarine (MK-2866), and Cardarine (GW-501516). If he wants to go a bit deeper and doesn't mind pinning there are some other options.
  12. #12 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Well, there's several routes he can take. Depends on how deep he wants to go into the chemical pool. He would get good results stacking Andarine (S4), Ostarine (MK-2866), and Cardarine (GW-501516). If he wants to go a bit deeper and doesn't mind pinning there are some other options.
    Sweet! Thank you! So you wouldn't recommend just an 8 week cycle of S4 & Cardarine? Or is the ostarine in the stack essential for extra cutting?
  13. #13 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    Sweet! Thank you! So you wouldn't recommend just an 8 week cycle of S4 & Cardarine? Or is the ostarine in the stack essential for extra cutting?
    No, S4 & GW would work fine.
  14. #14 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    This is what we should always remember. Problem with many nowadays is that they love taking shortcuts, which will probably cause them more problems in the future.