• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

lgd-4033 Ligandrol

Any thoughts and/or experience with the (SARM) Ligandrol lgd-4033? I have seen it advertised in a few places now and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it, or has any personal experience?
  2. #2 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm curious about this as well. I've started seeing it pop up all over the place, but I haven't been able to find out much about it.

The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men. - PubMed - NCBI
  3. #3 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Has anyone here used it? I have found quite a few manufacturers now. And can purchase the pure powder for as little as $45 per gram, as opposed to $200 for the liquids that are around. But how in the heck would I go about measuring out the doses in 1mg units? Mixing with a known amount of Bacteriostatic water, then calculating the ml dose? As far as I know there are no scales accurate enough, unless your willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a lab scale accurate to .01ml or better.
  4. #4 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Has anyone here used it? I have found quite a few manufacturers now. And can purchase the pure powder for as little as $45 per gram, as opposed to $200 for the liquids that are around. But how in the heck would I go about measuring out the doses in 1mg units? Mixing with a known amount of Bacteriostatic water, then calculating the ml dose? As far as I know there are no scales accurate enough, unless your willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a lab scale accurate to .01ml or better.
    People always want solutions but suspensions work great for oral powders. Just mix powder with olive oil (say 100mg with 30ml), shake before use and use a standard 1ml oral syringe to measure.
  5. #5 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll want way more than the clinical studies use for real body composition changes. I know for ostarine the clinical studies used like 3mg but 25mg is a standard dose for muscle gain - lgd4033 is related structurally so the ratio is likely about the same.
  6. #6 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Are some oils better than others? Or is olive oil the favored choice? I have read in a few forums that some guys were going as high as 10mg/day. But it is hard-to-find tell, some guys are just outright full of shit. And others shit on any product that isn't a "true Steroid".
  7. #7 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Sarms are not different from steroids. I don't think they're any safer or any less suppressive. If you have an impaired hpta system already recovery/pct may be very difficult and you could end up worse off in every way possible. Make your choice but don't think sarms are any safer, they suppress the hpta and they bind to the androgen receptor. There's a lot more research on ostarine and it's effectiveness than lgd and you can buy it from a legitimate company and not some bathtub rc shop. But again, it's supressive and has side effects just like any steroid, but at least it's effective.
  8. #8 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your input. I had been thinking about the recovery side already. Which is part of the reason I was asking about lgd. Would using the sarms even be worth the time and effort involved if I am left worse off than before sarms?! I am not very knowledgeable about taking recovery products etc.
  9. #9 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    lgd-4033 Ligandrol is a pretty potent SARM, but due to it not being as poplar as the others, dosage and sides are still fairly anecdotal. You might be better just monitoring the situation for a while, stick with a more well-known SARM, then decide whether you want to go forward with this compound.

From what I've heard though, this is a pretty potent SARM for putting on mass. YMMV.
  10. #10 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    However, I do have a bottle of tamoxifen. My mother was started on it right after her breast cancer surgery. Then it turned out that not only was she allergic to it but it interfered with her blood thinners which she is on for blood clots. I already paid a couple hundred dollars for the prescription. And they wont take the unused back. I hadn't thought of using it myself till I read that some of the bodybuilders use it etc.
  11. #11 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    However, I do have a bottle of tamoxifen. My mother was started on it right after her breast cancer surgery. Then it turned out that not only was she allergic to it but it interfered with her blood thinners which she is on for blood clots. I already paid a couple hundred dollars for the prescription. And they wont take the unused back. I hadn't thought of using it myself till I read that some of the bodybuilders use it etc.
    I've just posted on another thread about the importance of PCT, but the one thing you do hear about lgd-4033 Ligandrol is that its shutdown potential is extremely low, so you might not need to worry about PCT too much if you do decide to run this. JMO, obviously.
  12. #12 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you have anything against AAS? If you're going to shutdown your HPTA system, might as well do it with something that's fully worth it and go for a full cycle.
  13. #13 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Just because you paid a lot for it doesn't mean it is worth using. There are a lot of negatives to using tamoxifen. Sarms and traditional steroids both have levels of risk, some may argue SARMS have more risk because they have been studied less. Both can indeed leave you worse off than when you started if you use them improperly.
  14. #14 17th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    Do you have anything against AAS? If you're going to shutdown your HPTA system, might as well do it with something that's fully worth it and go for a full cycle.
    Can't speak for OP, but many people have issues with the "legality" of more typical steroids. Steroids are technically legal in the UK if you possess them, but it's illegal to buy them over the internet or by mail. Therefore, sourcing legal SARMs is less risky than sourcing AASs, or at least it is in some countries.
  15. #15 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm going to be using LGD for the first time come january for 8 weeks at 5-15mg, with a ramp up.
    I'm starting at 15%bf. I'd like to drop 3%+ bf and if possible add some lbm. I know this sounds against logic but few other forums said its possible.
    thoughts? if I'm being naive about this let me know - cheers
  16. #16 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    I'm going to be using LGD for the first time come january for 8 weeks at 5-15mg, with a ramp up.
    I'm starting at 15%bf. I'd like to drop 3%+ bf and if possible add some lbm. I know this sounds against logic but few other forums said its possible.
    thoughts? if I'm being naive about this let me know - cheers
    You'll have a hell of a time cutting. Just drop the weight now or run something with the lgd, like ostarine or epistane, that is actually active in fat cells so you can cut. Instead of cutting on something that's a cross between insulin and primobolan.
  17. #17 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    You'll have a hell of a time cutting. Just drop the weight now or run something with the lgd, like ostarine or epistane, that is actually active in fat cells so you can cut. Instead of cutting on something that's a cross between insulin and primobolan.
    Would adding gw be better than osta?
  18. #18 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    Would adding gw be better than osta?
    Naturally you'd have a hard time adding lbm while cutting. Osta solo helped me recomp pretty nicely.
  19. #19 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Naturally you'd have a hard time adding lbm while cutting. Osta solo helped me recomp pretty nicely.
    Yeah naturally, wouldnt sarms break down that barrier? how'd you find osta work for you?
  20. #20 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    More stamina, no drastic leam mass gains but good pump and minimal revovery time between training sessions. I like that I did very little cardio and list fat better then when I did a lot of cardio with out sarms. Osta was a great first time SARM for me.