• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

Oral Growth Hormone Releasing Product - SARM MK-677

The active compound seems to be Ibutamoren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have anyone tried this?
  2. #2 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    It is quite popular at the moment. It's basically an oral ghrp with a long half live.
  3. #3 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Had a buddy of mine try it. He was looking for injury and repair and joint healing. He went through 3 bottles of it and then quit the cycle. Said that he wasn't getting quite what he was looking for although he did say it cutdown on the duration of soreness after workouts.
  4. #4 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would like to try it and see if it's worth it, but it's quite pricey at 85$ per tub.
  5. #5 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TikTak View Post
    I would like to try it and see if it's worth it, but it's quite pricey at 85$ per tub.
    Yeah that's about what he was paying... I would like to see more research on this before spending that kind of money on an unknown.
  6. #6 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've read that it works but resistance quickly develops and takes a long period of time to go away.
  7. #7 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    That's interesting. I'm guessing its a long acting oral ghrp? If so are there any studies on the long term effect of continuously stimulating that path way? I was kind of under the impression it would be more natural to have more constant ghrh levels and periodic ghrp levels.
  8. #8 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Having experimented with it I did not like the results. The hunger was absolutely awful and persists for 36 hours. I also tend to be irritable when I'm hungry so being constantly hungry made me not so fun to be around.
  9. #9 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Having experimented with it I did not like the results. The hunger was absolutely awful and persists for 36 hours. I also tend to be irritable when I'm hungry so being constantly hungry made me not so fun to be around.
    When did you dose it? And did you take huperzine a with it? I've seen a lot of guys who are dosing it before bed, but waking up hungry as a lion in a zebra farm... and others take it in the morning but at smaller doses due to lethargy... huperzine a I guess kills off the somastatin?

so I wonder if one were to take it at bed or morning? its suppose to pulse for like 12 hrs or so from what a bunch of guys have been saying...?

I got some but havent tried it due to the lethargy aspect... I hate being tired...
  10. #10 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    When did you dose it? And did you take huperzine a with it? I've seen a lot of guys who are dosing it before bed, but waking up hungry as a lion in a zebra farm... and others take it in the morning but at smaller doses due to lethargy... huperzine a I guess kills off the somastatin?

so I wonder if one were to take it at bed or morning? its suppose to pulse for like 12 hrs or so from what a bunch of guys have been saying...?

I got some but havent tried it due to the lethargy aspect... I hate being tired...
    I did not take huperzine, when I try something new I only add one thing at a time so I can accurately asses the effects of one product on my body. It didn't matter when I took it. Hunger hit after about 30 minutes and continued into the next day. I got my better results from 100mcg of GHRP2 and 100mcg of Mod 3x per day but I wanted to try this instead of GHRP2 as the hunger spike was an issue. MK was the same issue just all day long.

As far as lethargy I didn't notice any.
  11. #11 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I did not take huperzine, when I try something new I only add one thing at a time so I can accurately asses the effects of one product on my body. It didn't matter when I took it. Hunger hit after about 30 minutes and continued into the next day. I got my better results from 100mcg of GHRP2 and 100mcg of Mod 3x per day but I wanted to try this instead of GHRP2 as the hunger spike was an issue. MK was the same issue just all day long.

Ok thanks! Thats new to me, I've yet to hear anyone say they were hungry all day, crap I can't feel like that, I'll go broke haha.
  12. #12 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have not tried MK667 myself. (No interest now that I know about the potential negative mental side effects) But from my digging around / research I feel that booming Ipamorelin should yield similar size pulses. (You won't have the same IGF-1 elevations) but you will have highly elevated GH levels. Thus no reason to trade Ipamorelin for MK. The side effects of using a long acting Gherelin really scare me tbo... The main reason we first look into peptides is for the health benefits. Anti aging, Anti Anxiety, Anti Depression, Sleep, elevated mood etc. We then push the envelope with our dosing to increase bodybuilding effects. Now with MK it feels like the opposite. You are potentially playing with fire, just to receive elevated GH / IGF-1 levels.

Definitely not for me.
  13. #13 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

If trying to avoid the hunger, Ipamorelin may be your ghrelin-mimetic of choice instead of GHRP-2. You could also try and cycle between them. In any case, thanks for your experience with MK!
  14. #14 25th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I always thought they only gave height
  15. #15 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Question... Does it matter if you take mk-677 with a meal.. before a meal, after a meal?? I've heard contradicting theories..
  16. #16 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Question... Does it matter if you take mk-677 with a meal.. before a meal, after a meal?? I've heard contradicting theories..
    I take it before bed it helps me sleep better.
  17. #17 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    I take it before bed it helps me sleep better.
    I don't how you can take it at night... As soon as I take it I gotta kill some food.
  18. #18 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't how you can take it at night... As soon as I take it I gotta kill some food.
    Yeah I usually wake up middle of the night hungry as hell.
  19. #19 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    Yeah I usually wake up middle of the night hungry as hell.
    I usually take it before my first meal... I've also thought about splitting the dosages up. I'm going to play around with it a bit but so far I love it.
  20. #20 28th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I usually take it before my first meal... I've also thought about splitting the dosages up. I'm going to play around with it a bit but so far I love it.
    I also take huperzine a with it. Its supposed make the MK a bit more effective.