• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Mt2 im

1. #1 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

Mt2 im

Couldn't find any info on whether MTII could be injected IM, is it safe to do so?

Also, can it be mixed with the GHS-peptides in the same syringe for injection? Would there be unwanted reactions?

Thanks!
  2. #2 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd mix them all together (but not leave them more than a few hours) and inject subq. It's fine to inject IM but subq is going to probably be simpler and you don't have to aspirate, so it saves you time and effort.
  3. #3 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I also think it's reasonably safe to reuse a syringe in the same day but not if used for IM, only for subq, just an FYI. Since you want the MT2 all at once it doesn't really apply here. But subq is generally safer and easier in a lot of ways.
  4. #4 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks Abigail! Much appreciated!
  5. #5 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Do NOT inject MT-II intramuscular - slower absorption via subcutaneous injection plays an important role in side effects experienced (reduction/rate of nausea, for example).
  6. #6 24th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Difference in absorption rates whether injected in muscle or fat is minor, it kicks in very fast either way.
  7. #7 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can inject subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous. It's actually more according to your personal preference.
  8. #8 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    You can inject subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous. It's actually more according to your personal preference.
    I would not recommend to inject melanotan 2 or any other peptide intravenous!
  9. #9 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    So, I was wondering why intravenously was mentioned. I did some research and came to this article:

How to use Melanotan II for tanning

Melanotan II is typically provided in vials containing 10 mg of lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder. The vials are reconstituted with a convenient amount of bacteriostatic or sterile water, added to the vial by syringe. An example convenient amount of water is 2.5 mL. When this amount of water is used, the resulting solution contains 4 mg of MT-II per mL. If for example wishing to take a dose of 1 mg, a volume of 0.25 mL, or “25 IU” as marked on an insulin syringe, would be taken by injection. Injection may be subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous, according to personal preference.

I found it here: https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/melanotan-ii/

I guess it's okay to administer it through IV, if you just know how? Although I strongly advice you against it because even nurses need to have a certificate or license in order to do intravenous.