• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th November 2015 
    Thanks

Peptides post cycle

I have a training partner that ran test E for 4 months, I introduced him to GHRP-2 and MOD GRF he started using them twice daily 2 months into his cycle. He has been off of test now for 3 months and has now gained an additional 2 pounds and instead of losing strength he has gained more. My question is has anyone experienced the strength and mass retenion with peptides post cycle?
  2. #2 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I used them post cycle and it seemed to me that the water retention I got from them was what stopped the scales and strength dropping when I came off cycle. Just my opinion of course.
  3. #3 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well it seems that they do retain strength pretty well. Hes been off 4 months and actually went above what he was doing while on test. Thats amazing considering he can now build off of that until he starts another cycle and get even stronger.
  4. #4 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, I have some what same experience. Running peptides do it possible for me to keep almost all strenght and size, between cycles.
    Before when I didn't know about peptides, I always lost strenght, energy, mass between cycles.
  5. #5 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been thinking about cycling peptides and steroids, doing 6 months steroids and then 6 months peps. Do you guys see any problems with this?

I ask because I have yet to see any info regarding how long it's ideal to use peptides. I don't want to run it for too long if it means my well being will be compromised. Thoughts?
  6. #6 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    I've been thinking about cycling peptides and steroids, doing 6 months steroids and then 6 months peps. Do you guys see any problems with this?

I ask because I have yet to see any info regarding how long it's ideal to use peptides. I don't want to run it for too long if it means my well being will be compromised. Thoughts?
    Peptides are safe to run for long periods of time, no need to cycle like steriods. You could run peps for the rest of your life if you wanted without any adverse effects on your health.
  7. #7 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot of people have been using peptides for more than ten years now and I can really say that they're doing great. No health complications or whatsoever. I'm not saying it will be the same for you, but I haven't heard any confirmed reports of peptides compromising your health in the long run.