• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th November 2015 
    Thanks

Melanotan and medication

Please delete
    Last edited by Discowires; 9th December 2015 at 03:55 PM.
  2. #2 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    There is no enough information yet regarding this matter. I took the time to research, but didn't find the right answer to this. If you are taking several medications, I suggest that you ask your doctor about this, if the medications you are taking are contraindicated or will cause some effects if you use melanotan.
  3. #3 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure about this question. But it would be easier if you told us what medications are you taking.
  4. #4 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I understand the question, but I also think that only a physician can answer your question. I also looked for contraindications, but I didn't find any.
  5. #5 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also say that a bit more information is needed for anybody noon here to give you a definite answer, like what medication your actually on for a start. Even then though as far as I know there's no doctors on the site so while its OK getting general information, I do think if your worried then the first place you should go is to your doctor and hetba professional opinion.
  6. #6 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    What medications are you taking? Try to check if these medications will cause negative effects when taken while also using melanotan.
  7. #7 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    What medications are you taking? Try to check if these medications will cause negative effects when taken while also using melanotan.
    Very smart answer, can you tell me how to check this? Does it say on the label, 'do not use with melanotan' ?
  8. #8 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Discowires View Post
    There may be a thread about this that I just haven't seen but I would just like to know of anyone knows if there are certain medications that should be avoided when taking melanotan as I do take quite a few different medications and would like to know as I haven't seen anything on it before unless it just doesn't react?

I suggest you to not take melanotan with medication that will raise blood pressure, as some people tend to get severe hot flushes after mt2 shot.
    Also i never suggest taking melanotan to someone with heart problems, only for healthy individuals really, there is not that much known about melanotan and how it affects us.
  9. #9 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I knew that MT can cause hot flushes in some people but do you really think that would be enough to recommend people with high blood pressure to stop taking it all together?
  10. #10 5th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Very smart answer, can you tell me how to check this? Does it say on the label, 'do not use with melanotan' ?
    Semin, I think you answered your own question. lol! I think that although there aren't any contraindications recorded with melanotan yet, it's still not advisable for people that may have health problems, just like what you said, hypertension, or even those with liver problems.
  11. #11 11th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    Semin, I think you answered your own question. lol! I think that although there aren't any contraindications recorded with melanotan yet, it's still not advisable for people that may have health problems, just like what you said, hypertension, or even those with liver problems.
    Melanotan is not liver toxic, no peptides we are discussing on this forum is liver toxic.
  12. #12 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I came here to know more about melanotan (and medication) since my girl is a long-time user. Unfortunately, I ended up reading a post that says "please delete" lol what a joke