• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 13th November 2015 
    Thanks

Doesn't anybody worry?

I mean all this medical advice and so forth on this site. Many people on here sounds like medical professionals which I would hazard a guess most are not. I know peptides can have massive benefits...however, what about the long term effects? I would try peptides if they were legal here...and some are in cosmetic products already, but I don't think I would use them long term...I just don't know if anyone knows the long term results. Maybe it is fine...
  2. #2 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Your right that I doubt there will be many medical professionals on here, but people will be able to give advice on there own experiences and sometimes that can be just as good.

I don't think anybody knows 100% the long term effects, but the question is are the short term benefits worth taking that risk? I'd suggest that a lot of people think they are.
  3. #3 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think if a couple of medical professionals shine in here, there will be a fine balance between user experience and professional advice.

Ofcourse there's the chance that there are some long term effects that might be discovered along the way. So far so good though.
  4. #4 15th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems that people in this forum are very willing to share both the upsides and the downsides of their peptide use and I guess peptide users are all responsible adults. From my observation, when comments are made, those who make them are careful to suggest when they think taking medical advice would be sensible. Personally I think it's sensible before making any significant change in one's lifestyle, particularly one that involves using non-prescribed medication of any sort.
  5. #5 15th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It will be interesting to find out what killed the baseball player here in the United States. I don't know what he was taking. . It was obviously something because 29 year old athletes don't up and die with catastrophic organ failure for no reason. I am hoping they don't say he was taking peptides, but I have no idea. Maybe steroids or illegal drugs were the cause.
  6. #6 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    It will be interesting to find out what killed the baseball player here in the United States. I don't know what he was taking. . It was obviously something because 29 year old athletes don't up and die with catastrophic organ failure for no reason. I am hoping they don't say he was taking peptides, but I have no idea. Maybe steroids or illegal drugs were the cause.
    I know someone who had a cardiac arrest after playing basketball, and we found out he was taking steroids. Anyway, even medical professionals still have so much to learn regarding the long term effects of peptides. Some say they can cause serious health risks if used for a really long time, but I don't think it applies to everyone.
  7. #7 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't know what killed that baseball player but I know that some people are taking Growth hormone secretagogue peptides for about a decade and they are very healthy.
  8. #8 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I know, peptides don't cause any serious health risks when taken long-term, and yes, I'm also saying ten years and longer.
  9. #9 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Many might think that peptides may have long-term adverse effects on the body, since there are already people who develop serious health risks while using peptides for how many years. The thing is, it's not really proven yet if the peptides are the ones causing or contributing to these illnesses. As far as I know, peptides don't contribute or cause major illnesses, but I'm not entirely saying that they don't. What I'm saying is that we shouldn't directly conclude that the peptides are the main causes of these illnesses and deaths.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bluecardigan For This Useful Post:

Semin (24th January 2016)

11. #10 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think people are going ahead and taking the products because of their major positive effects. However, it is still trial and error and it may take some years before we actually find out what all the long term effects are. This is not a first. There have been many medicines before that had real bad results.
  12. #11 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides are pretty safe If taken reasonably and beyond any abuse. And, of course, you've gotta be an expert about your own health before making any decision. Contact your doctor and discuss the topic. Sure, he will give you some proper advice.
  13. #12 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artyarson View Post
    Peptides are pretty safe If taken reasonably and beyond any abuse. And, of course, you've gotta be an expert about your own health before making any decision. Contact your doctor and discuss the topic. Sure, he will give you some proper advice.
    But it's very unlikely that they will prescribe you with peptides for personal use. They only do if you have health problems that peptides can help.
  14. #13 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    We just have to be responsible with what we introduce to our bodies. It's really up to us on how we take care of our bodies. Peptides are great, but if we abuse them, we will suffer the consequences, it's just sad that people blame the peptides, instead of the person abusing them.
  15. #14 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think anybody doesn't think about the future and what harm we might be doing, but when you look at the benefits people get, there's isn't any facts either to say they are definitely bad for you long term, so it's worth taking the risk.

If people worry to much about things, we'll end up not doing anything in life.
  16. #15 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with you. There is a danger in using peptides for a long term. Though it is illegal in some states, some use it secretly. I know some of the long term effects that is i start to mention now, i might not finish at the moment.
  17. #16 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, they are not medical experts, but some (or even most) of them are long-time peptides users. Therefore, they have every reason to recommend something they think that is effective or not. However, I am also with you. I am also quite concerned about the long-term effect of it. I am not a newbie, but I am not a long-time user as well. Therefore, I don't really know what's going to happen to me after 30 years of using the product or so.
  18. #17 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am someone who always worries. So, yes, I really worry. However, my interest in the benefits it could bring is bigger than my worries. So, I decided to continue using it despite my worries.
  19. #18 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Unlike the others, I don't really worry. Why would I worry when I know some people who are already using peptides for quite a long time, but they are still perfectly healthy and fit.
  20. #19 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    We are all worrying here, especially the newbies. However, after knowing that long time users (some are using it for more than 10 or 15 years) are still fit and healthy despite continuous peps or hgh use, then most of us here have already believed that there is nothing wrong with using these products for a long time as long as you know your body's limit and as long as you stick with the dose that your body can handle.
  21. #20 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I was like this at first as well. However, as years go by, I started to be confident in using these products. Well, it is probably because I have never really heard any claims from a user that they have been having difficulties after using these.