• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th November 2015 
    Thanks

Quick question from new member

Hello. I'm new here.

I'm 6'2, 190lbs, 20 years old, never used any anabolics, trained naturally for years. Don't want to be a monster. I am thinking of running 50mg of Mod GRF(1-29) and 50mg GHRP-2 post workout and pre-bed.

Because of my relatively young age, what effects would I see? If I need to wait a few years, I will, but if I don't, then what's the point? I don't care if my bones grow, but I'd like to not look like a huge-jawed freak hahaha. I don't really need to lose any weight because I somehow manage to stay around 8% bodyfat despite currently bulking.

In all, I'd like to have a bit of fat loss, muscle growth, and tendon/ligament strengthening, and I wouldn't mind growing an inch.

Is this going to be what I need? I don't want anything that could mess up my hormone levels.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated, as I am a total newbie to all of this.

Thanks in advance guys
  2. #2 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You'd like a little fat loss? Are you sure youre at 8 percent bodyfat at the moment?
  3. #3 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are 8% your not "bulking"
    It is impossible to "bulk" unless your are in caloric surplus which I believe would put you over 8% in a week or 2.
    This is also why you are 6'2 and 190lbs.
    8% bf is pretty lean. Your body is probably primed for growing. Eat every 2 hours. get 400g of protein daily. 4500 cals should do.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro For This Useful Post:

Semin (13th November 2015)

5. #4 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Use ghrp-6 instead of 2 as it'll make you more hungry.
    Most of your work must be done at the dinner table.
  6. #5 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh shit not sure how I typed an 11 instead of 8 but yeah, I sit at 11%, not 8.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback. I've hit my sweet spot macro-ratio and calorie wise because over the past month and a half I've gained about 4-5lbs, dry in the morning. Probably half of it is fat, but such is the life without anabolics... yet

And thank you Damme for the GHRP-2/6 advice, I appreciate it.

If there is such a section I will consider running a log, with before/after photos etc etc. I would love to hop on the peptide train but I still have some questions about safety, as I am only 20 years old. What are the bad side effects that I could see?
  7. #6 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Good call on waiting a while before using AAS. There is plenty of time to use them. Peptides are pretty safe when used at saturation doses even long term.
  8. #7 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Good call on waiting a while before using AAS. There is plenty of time to use them. Peptides are pretty safe when used at saturation doses even long term.
    Ok, awesome, thanks.
  9. #8 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Make sure you understand the difference between a mg and mcg. The cost alone would set you straight on these but on other medications you could run into a world of hurt..
  10. #9 13th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Make sure you understand the difference between a mg and mcg. The cost alone would set you straight on these but on other medications you could run into a world of hurt..
    Haha thanks man, I'll keep it straight.