• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th November 2015 
    Thanks

5x/day vs 2x/day

Will injecting peptides 5 times a day spaced 3 hours apart make a drastic difference in muscle gain and loss of bodyfat vs typical morning/before bed administration?
  2. #2 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah 5x/day contributes far more to muscle/fat loss rather then 2x/day that would help sleep, feeling better etc. So yes more is better in this case. 5x/day at saturation dose would be great.
  3. #3 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Would it make a huge difference or would it be negligible?
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have done it 6 x day. I only lasted 2 weeks. The side effects from that amount were far more than I could handle. I put on about 15 pounds of water weight and my hands and ankles were very swollen. I also could not take the pain in the joints and wrists any longer.
  5. #5 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have not compared 2x and 5x but i'm confident in saying it would be a big difference.
    Going 3x a day is a handful in itself for the average joe. If you can handle 5x a day I'm sure your going to like the results far more then 2x/day but with results some sides as John said.
  6. #6 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been on 4-5x a day for a week. No sides at all. Nothing other than crazy dreams. Hopefully no sides show up.
  7. #7 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it will make a huge difference, but depending on the person, I think the side effects will also intensify since you are introducing higher amounts at a short interval.
  8. #8 6th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoga View Post
    I have not compared 2x and 5x but i'm confident in saying it would be a big difference.
    Going 3x a day is a handful in itself for the average joe. If you can handle 5x a day I'm sure your going to like the results far more then 2x/day but with results some sides as John said.
    3x a day for a week and I already had better sleep. I haven't tried 5x, though. I don't think I can handle it.
  9. #9 6th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer you try administering peptides during the morning hours after you wake up and during the night hours before you retire to bed. However the mode of administration of peptides will vary with your hormone response.
  10. #10 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    *Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

* Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

*Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

*Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

*For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

Source: Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners
  11. #11 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have done my research since you posted the question. I have concluded that injecting peptides 3 times a day spaced 4 hours apart will bring a drastic difference in muscle gain. I can't talk much on the loss of body fat.
  12. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When I first read this thread, I was shocked that there are people injecting 5x to 6x a day. Well, I guess they are not using 2iu per injection, right?
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bettythenewbie View Post
    When I first read this thread, I was shocked that there are people injecting 5x to 6x a day. Well, I guess they are not using 2iu per injection, right?
    I guess they are injecting growth hormone secretagogue peptides not exogenous GH. And the reason for this is more pulses throughout the day. It's not for me though, can't handle the side effects too well at that doses.
  14. #14 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Yeah 5x/day contributes far more to muscle/fat loss rather then 2x/day that would help sleep, feeling better etc. So yes more is better in this case. 5x/day at saturation dose would be great.
    Wooo? I did not know that injecting mutiple times (splitting your dosage) will offer greater benefits than just injecting your daily dose once or twice. Thank you for this helpful answer!
  15. #15 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I prefer splitting it into 5 parts and inject it separately in a day. I think that splitting the dose will help it to be much more effective than ever. Well, that is just what I think. there is no really scientific reason for what I said. If there is, then I do not know about it. Lol.