• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th November 2015 
    Thanks

maintaining gains after stoping peptides

I was wondering, when I stop taking these peptides, (ghrp-2 & mod grf) should I come off it slowly? I've heard that if I were to come off of them too fast I would lose weight drastically? is this true?
  2. #2 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I was wondering, when I stop taking these peptides, (ghrp-2 & mod grf) should I come off it slowly? I've heard that if I were to come off of them too fast I would lose weight drastically? is this true?
    No, that's no true.
  3. #3 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    No, that's no true.
    Thanks mate!
  4. #4 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you decide you are done with peptides, you can simply stop using them. Side effects usually happen when people don't slowly build up their dose and immediately jumped right into dosing multiple times a day. Some of these are restless sleep, excessive gastric motility,and joint pain.
  5. #5 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As long as you maintain your proper diet, sufficient amount of sleep, daily exercise, then there won't be any problem in maintaining the results. Me and my wife plan to complete one cyce (3 months) of using ipam and then stop using for 3 months and then back on using peptides for 3 months again. However, we don't think we are going to do this for a lifetime.
  6. #6 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No. This is not true. The result won't fade immediately (though it will actually fade). If you exercise and maintain healthy diet, then I guess it is possible to maintain your current figure.
  7. #7 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allaninthegym View Post
    No. This is not true. The result won't fade immediately (though it will actually fade). If you exercise and maintain healthy diet, then I guess it is possible to maintain your current figure.
    True. It is very obvious that it is possible for us to maintain the effect of peptides even when we stop using it. There are plenty of healthy food available and a lot of exercises to choose from. If you have the determination, nothing is impossible.
  8. #8 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Only a fool would believe that the effect of peptides or any drug would come off very fast. Of course, the fading of result will come as a process. It will slowly fade off. There won't be a case where you will sleep with a fit body and wake up with a very thin or fat body.
  9. #9 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raraririruru View Post
    Only a fool would believe that the effect of peptides or any drug would come off very fast. Of course, the fading of result will come as a process. It will slowly fade off. There won't be a case where you will sleep with a fit body and wake up with a very thin or fat body.
    I'm sure you have never used steroids If you don't do proper PCT you can literally lose everything you gained and become even smaller in less then a month. It doesn't apply to peptides though, gains are much easier to maintain after stopping.