• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th November 2015 
    Thanks

A Primer on Peptides: What They Are and Why to Take Them

This is an interesting article I found online. It talks a lot about why people take peptides and why they should, and how they are good for their body. They also point out some of the interesting research being done, and the use of them in a clinical setting. It is a primer for anyone who wants information about peptides and how they are used.
  2. #2 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for this, but do you have a link so we can read, too?
  3. #3 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Thanks for this, but do you have a link so we can read, too?
    I'm not sure, but I think this is what he meant: A Primer on Peptides: What They Are and Why to Take Them | Breaking Muscle
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Thanks for the link! I'll probably read it later. There's still so much to know about these things, even if we are already taking them for a long time.
  5. #5 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is good for those who are new and still learning what peptides really are and if they really need it or they have better options in attaining their goals.
  6. #6 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This sounds like an awesome article, but I'd love a link to go along with it. The way you described it sounds like it makes for an interesting article. I am very new to the whole idea of peptides. I had no idea what that word even meant a few weeks ago. It's slowly being introduced to me. I think it's awesome that peptides act like neurotransmitters, controlling how our bodies react to exercise and fitness. That's pretty awesome!
  7. #7 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lexinonomous View Post
    This sounds like an awesome article, but I'd love a link to go along with it. The way you described it sounds like it makes for an interesting article. I am very new to the whole idea of peptides. I had no idea what that word even meant a few weeks ago. It's slowly being introduced to me. I think it's awesome that peptides act like neurotransmitters, controlling how our bodies react to exercise and fitness. That's pretty awesome!
    Uchihasasuke provided the link above.
  8. #8 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The link provided is really helpful, even for those who have used peptides for a while now. Some of us only know a few of their benefits and that's it. We should expand our knowledge more, so we can fully get the benefits they give us.
  9. #9 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's very helpful that you shared this with us. Especially those who are new to peptides, this can expand our knowledge about the usefulness of petpides.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mystified_gem For This Useful Post:

KE Gord (12th November 2015)

11. #10 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You are welecome. I don't have the exact link, but if you put that title in your search engine you should be able to find the article. I thought it was quite insightful and helpful to those who are novices, but interested in peptides.
  12. #11 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    That was surprisingly informative. I thought it'd be for someone with zero knowledge just learning the absolute basics but it had more than that. I hope more people see this and learn more, since this environment here is perfect to learn more about peptides and why they're good/bad for you.
  13. #12 15th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you, yes, that's helpful information for the newcomer to the topic, well laid out and with some good examples. I hadn't noticed this post previously and am glad I've found it now. I do wonder, however, whether there is anything newer available. The information in the post is based on an article that was written ten years ago : Elsevier, "An introduction to proteins and peptides." Last modified 2005. Accessed March 25, 2013
  14. #13 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can find a lot of articles about peptides that are more recent. I take some of my time in googling them and many of the articles are actually very helpful.
  15. #14 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks strengthinnumbers. I'll have another look. I'd like to find some peer reviewed articles published in authoritative journals.
  16. #15 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It actually depends on what site you are clicking and reading. If you noticed, a lot of them are selling peptides, that's why most of what you read are positive. I'm not saying they are lying, but maybe they are not telling you the whole thing. They just focus on the positive so more people will buy their products.