• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th November 2015 
    Thanks

hgh or peptides, which is more anabolic?

Just a curious question. I realise that both are, generally speaking, more potent with regards to their fat burning properties as opposed to their anabolic properties and that this question is also dosage dependant, but generally, which do you suppose is more effective anabolically? Are they equal?
  2. #2 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would suppose there is far too much to consider, and even if it was all considered then there would still be a considerably vague answer.

Although from reading the forum one thing that I gather is that the GHRP/GHRH combos are considered part of a healthier approach.
  3. #3 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    I would suppose there is far too much to consider, and even if it was all considered then there would still be a considerably vague answer.
    Agree with you. Some say hgh is better, while others say peptides. However, many of them say that peptides come with more health risks.
  4. #4 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Agree with you. Some say hgh is better, while others say peptides. However, many of them say that peptides come with more health risks.
    I've also read that while researching more about hgh vs peptides. I think there is no enough evidence to support this yet.