• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th November 2015 
    Thanks

heightened sense of smell

About 3 months ago, I started using GHRP-6/Mod GRF at 100mcg/each at bedtime. After the very first shot, I noticed that my sense of smell was extremely heightened. I could detect every smell in the room easily (which made me clean my house immediately, haha.)

I haven't experienced this since.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well the GHRP-6 strongly induces hunger... I always felt taste was increased a bit when I got hungry from peptides... so maybe smell is part of it all.
  3. #3 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Really? Heightened sense of smell? I have not heard about it. I am using ipam and I think all of my senses are normal. On the other hand, it is not that increased sense of smell is a bad effect though.
  4. #4 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, I also noticed it! It seems like my nose is already too sensitive to smell these days. However, some people say that it is not the peptides nor the HGH that is causing this.
  5. #5 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    Well the GHRP-6 strongly induces hunger... I always felt taste was increased a bit when I got hungry from peptides... so maybe smell is part of it all.
    Huh? What is the relation between increased hunger and increased sense of smell? I do not get it. I am not sure if I am just too slow or your idea does not really have sense at all. Joking.
  6. #6 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Increased smell? Well, I am not sure if it is a side effect of using peptides or not. However, what I know is that this is the first case of heightened smell reported by a peptides user. Lol. Probably, other users already reported it, but I have not heard nor read their complaint or what so I'll take this as the first.
  7. #7 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is really making me amazed. Improved sense of smell? Well, I do not really know how it is possible, but this is simply amazing. I really have to use peptides asap to check its effects on me.
  8. #8 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    That is such a strange effect. I am a peptides user for a year now and I do have a lot of friends who are users as well. So far, I have never heard anyone of us complained or opened up about this kind of side effect.
  9. #9 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    We do think the same way. When I was running GHRP 6, I always feel hungry and I easily smell food (yes, food in particular). However, when I was running ipamorelin, it did not make me hungry and it did not increase my sense of smell as well.
  10. #10 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Now I know that I should avoid GHRP 6 at all cost. I do not want to feel hungry while on my cycle as I badly want to lose weight. Therefore, eating a lot due to hunger is a big no for me.
  11. #11 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not really experience hunger from ipamorelin. Also, other peptides (even those that make me hungry) did not heighten my sense of smell as well. I think no peptides can do that.
  12. #12 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raraririruru View Post
    We do think the same way. When I was running GHRP 6, I always feel hungry and I easily smell food (yes, food in particular). However, when I was running ipamorelin, it did not make me hungry and it did not increase my sense of smell as well.
    I guess you were just really hungry whenever you smell food easier. Lol. I have been using peptides for years and I have already tried using different peptides, but none of them increased my sense of smell.
  13. #13 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not observe any change to my sense of smell. Probably, another factor is causing your increased sense of smell? I am not sure, but that is what I suspect. I have not heard a lot of people saying that their sense of smell increased after using hgh or peptides as well.
  14. #14 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    In three months of using peptides, I did not notice any change in my sense of smell. I think this effect is different from one person to another. It is possible that only a certain peptides cause it.