• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10th November 2015 
    Thanks

Died at the age of 35

My friend's son just died. From what his father has mentioned to me, he was also using peptides. They're still looking at what really caused it, but the son was out drinking with some friends and the day after, he suddenly suffered from a heart attack. He didn't make it to the hospital. I don't want to think that it was somehow related to what he was taking. But, is it possible that peptides and other drugs can cause heart ailments if taken simultaneously or altogether?
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I've never heard that someone died from the use of peptides. He probably had some pre existing heart disease.
  3. #3 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I always find it worrying when people take large qualities of prescribed drugs. Someone i know has multiple sclerosis and, until recently, was taking over sixty tablets of different types a day. Her medical practitioner is now looking at her intake and attempting to rationalise it bearing in mind that new drugs appear and older ones become outmoded, but my poor friend is suffering mightily because the new combinations are having most the unpleasant effects on her body chemistry. I assume any doctor upon being consulted would consider the effect of the mixture of peptides and any prescribed drugs being taken, but do all peptides users check with their medical practitioners before taking them? And is there enough information available to allow doctors to make an informed decision?
  4. #4 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe he didn't know what he was doing. I think the results of taking many things can affect the body in mysterious ways. It is best to run by what you are taking with a medical professional. You can have all the knowledge in the world and still make a mistake. Death is permanent and your body is the only one you will ever have.
  5. #5 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    To be honest I've also never heard of anybody dying due to taking peptides either, or peptides causing any heart related issues. While they're obviously going to want to explore all possibilities, I very much doubt the use of peptides influenced his death in any way and its more than likely a condition he had that had gone undetected maybe.
  6. #6 11th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I was wondering if there was any new information on this case. It seems like a strange one. What other things was this person taking? I would be very curious to know what was blamed for the young man's death. We also just had a famous pitcher die here, waiting on the results of his autopsy. He was only 29 years old.
  7. #7 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It was very likely that he already had a heart ailment and was taking other medications. If he already has a history, he should have been more careful and not drinking hard.
  8. #8 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    It was very likely that he already had a heart ailment and was taking other medications. If he already has a history, he should have been more careful and not drinking hard.
    This is what I thought so, too. He might have been on maintenance already and maybe forgot to take his medications and went out to party. That's why he had a heart attack.
  9. #9 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's evident that he already had a heart problem. It's also possible that they were using illegal drugs while out drinking? That can also lead to a heart attack. Illegal drugs and alcohol don't go together and can be lethal.
  10. #10 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    It is also necessary for us to acknowledge that it could be a mixture of peptides and alcohol. Peptides could have contributed. It is not good to stick your head in the sand just because you don't want a finger to be pointed at peptides so that we can carry on taking them. It is important to know the exact cause of death and contributing factors so that those taking peptides can be more careful. I would want to know so that I can take the necessary precautions. We may never have heard of someone dying, but there is always a first time.
  11. #11 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm sure, it was a deadly mixture that caused the whole accident (heart condition, alcohol, peptides and, maybe, some other prescripted stuff). 35 is kinda pretty young age to die. May his soul find peace!
  12. #12 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Our bodies act differently to different chemicals. I won't say that peptides are harmful to our bodies but we should first seek medical advice before we start using them. I can say that peptides might have triggered a hidden heart problem that he had. But before doctors rule that out, we cannot be sure.
  13. #13 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Can peptides trigger heart or other organ ailments? I didn't find any study on this, but I'm eager to learn more. It's important that we expand our knowledge on not just the positive effects, but also the serious adverse effects of these things.
  14. #14 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have too heard of several cases as such. A person who was using peptides suddenly dies yet he/she had no other complications. Thanks @stanleyr for bringing this up.
  15. #15 23rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    You know, the truth is, "supplement" use does come with its own risk profile, especially when more than one drug is taken at a time, such as in recreational drug use. Zyzz, for instance, was said to have taken oxycodone shortly before he passed away. YMMV, as always.
  16. #16 23rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johndaniels View Post
    You know, the truth is, "supplement" use does come with its own risk profile, especially when more than one drug is taken at a time, such as in recreational drug use. Zyzz, for instance, was said to have taken oxycodone shortly before he passed away. YMMV, as always.
    Zyzz, was taking way more then oxycodone.. He abused high doses of alot of dangerous drugs like dnp, tren etc.
  17. #17 24th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yep, there is no free lunch. You have to be very careful with what you ingest in your body. We don't know the long term consequences of using peptides. There is a reason most of them are not legal for use in the US. I think light use for a short period of time would be best. I think it would be a little scary to use them actually.
  18. #18 24th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Zyzz, was taking way more then oxycodone.. He abused high doses of alot of dangerous drugs like dnp, tren etc.
    Yeah, forgot about DNP. That stuff can literally kill you on your first dose if you overdo it even slightly. The same goes for insulin too - draw back a little too much in to the syringe, and you're in a coma within seconds/minutes. 'Slin is kinda like body-building's dirty little secret. Dorian Yates is the only one I know who is open about it, probably because his career is technically over now.
  19. #19 30th December 2015 
    Thanks
    If he was using peptides then maybe he has also dabbled with things like steroids, clenbuterol, cocaine, etc. Peptides do not seem to carry the risk of heart disease like other performance enhancing or recreational drugs.
  20. #20 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been using peptides and HGH for six years now. So far, I didn't experience any side effect yet (aside from water retention). What was his daily peptides dose anyway? Some people are injecting too much. I've heard that someone was injecting 15iu per day and I don't think it can do good to him.