• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th November 2015 
    Thanks

Insulin without hgh

I know a lot of bodybuilders use both insulin and growth hormone in the same stack. Would there be any benefit for me to use just Insulin? Would I still risk gaining a giant muscle belly?
  2. #2 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think there would be nearly as much of an effect as you are removing a component from the mixture, but you will probably end up with some still noticeable gains from using it along with a routine.

I would definitely do more research on using insulin as a standalone. It may still give out some of the things you are trying to avoid by itself. Let me know what you find out as I am deeply interested to find out some more about this matter. I've never met someone who even tried this and I must admit this does make me quite curious!
  3. #3 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    I know a lot of bodybuilders use both insulin and growth hormone in the same stack. Would there be any benefit for me to use just Insulin? Would I still risk gaining a giant muscle belly?
    You want to run insulin only cycle? There is higher risk that you will gain more fat if you run it on it's own, but you will get some nice muscle mass gains aswell.
  4. #4 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you'll still gain more fat even with a clean diet. Am I right?
  5. #5 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Is insulin really effective in muscle building? I have heard a lot of people using it. However, I do not really think of it as something like pepties and hgh. Lol. Don't blame me. I have heard about insulin as a cure for diabetes. So yeah, I always think of it as a diabetes drug even until now. Haha.
  6. #6 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richardbaby View Post
    Is insulin really effective in muscle building? I have heard a lot of people using it. However, I do not really think of it as something like pepties and hgh. Lol. Don't blame me. I have heard about insulin as a cure for diabetes. So yeah, I always think of it as a diabetes drug even until now. Haha.
    Some say that it is one of the most anabolic muscle building hormone. And it's a peptide also. But I think it's too dangerous to use it for body building, because you only need to do one mistake and you are dead.. And it doesn't cure diabetes, diabetics use it because their body doesn't produce enough insulin.