• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th November 2015 
    Thanks

Only taking Melanotan directly before tanning?

When I was taking Melanotan every day I started getting too many spots/moles, but I loved the tanning effect. I was taking Melanotan every day whether I was actually tanning or not. I have a theory that I got more spots from adding extra Melanotan in my system while not tanning, like your skin has to express the melanin some way. It seemed like I was getting the most spots on places that got the least amount of tan.

So I was hoping I could harness some of the tanning power while minimising spots by only taking Melanotan just before a tanning session.

Has anyone else tried this? How has it worked for you?
    View my Melanotan 2 Journal: http://112.196.20.91/threads/4670-Melanotan-2-Journal-w-Pics
  2. #2 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This is exactly what i do, i don't cruise on melanotan, there is no benefit of doing it. Take it only before your planned sun exposure or solarium session. Because melanotan has quite long half life about 36 hours you can take it day before sunbath and get the same effect.

I have never done pre-loading which is quite popular thing to do for those wanting nice tan quickly, but if i was to do it i would take melanotan every day and have uv rays every other day, this way i would be chocolate brown in 5-6 days.
  3. #3 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm no rocket scientist, but I think that it might not be the greatest thing if you are growing new moles or they are changing shape. Those can be indicators of some sort of skin condition. Even though it is a known side effect when taking melanotan I think there is enough unknown to say that you might want to lay off of it for a while.
  4. #4 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    I'm no rocket scientist, but I think that it might not be the greatest thing if you are growing new moles or they are changing shape. Those can be indicators of some sort of skin condition. Even though it is a known side effect when taking melanotan I think there is enough unknown to say that you might want to lay off of it for a while.
    I appreciate your concern but basically you're on a forum about research peptides commanding us, "No one should take this stuff because of the known side effects." I'm not trying to be mean but that contributes nothing to the conversation. Why are you even posting here?
  5. #5 6th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is what I do too. Only injecting like an hour before tanning. Sometimes i inject in the evening, and in the morning right before tanning, to get double the dosage, but I don't know if I get double the effect or not.
    Atleast im tan as fuck, type 1
  6. #6 7th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know that growing new moles would be a good thing. I would think you might want to get that checked out, even if the Melanotan is the only thing you've been doing different. You never want to risk it. Personally, I have no experience with Melanotan, but it intrigues me. I just did a search on it and didn't know you could use this to tan.
  7. #7 7th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lexinonomous View Post
    I don't know that growing new moles would be a good thing. I would think you might want to get that checked out, even if the Melanotan is the only thing you've been doing different. You never want to risk it. Personally, I have no experience with Melanotan, but it intrigues me. I just did a search on it and didn't know you could use this to tan.
    If you want to see what the moles look like I posted some pictures in my journal. They look like freckles.
  8. #8 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnTan View Post
    If you want to see what the moles look like I posted some pictures in my journal. They look like freckles.
    Because they are freckles not moles. Sometimes they get so dark that it looks like moles.
  9. #9 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It's extremely common to develop new freckles or moles on melanotan 2. For the first month I developed new ones but after that I had no issues !!