• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 4th November 2015 
    Thanks

GHRP2 not dissolving

I'm using some GHRP-2 and I just went to reconstitute it but it looks like there are flakes in the water from the peptides not dissolving. I've mixed up 3 vials of Mod GRF and some GHRP-as well but haven't had this problem. Any suggestions? It was a little strange tho, as soon as put the 25g syringe into the GHRP-2 vial it sucked out the water (using bacteriostatic saline) like there was a strong vacuum in the vial. Probably an irrelevant fact, tho.
  2. #2 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have had the problem before. Small flakes. btw I also get the vacuum it's so annoying cause sometimes I'll take out of one vial and insert into other and it will suck out a little of the other one. I think you need to inject air into vial it seemed to stop now after I did that. How long ago did you reconstitute? Sometimes it will take awhile to disolve.
  3. #3 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems to happen for me too, but only with bacteriostatic saline. It has happened at least once with both Mod and GHRP2, but other times they have been fine.

And if I remember correctly each time there a drastic pressure difference.
  4. #4 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So what should I do at this point? I really dont want to waste it
  5. #5 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Just shake the vial to help it dissolve.
  6. #6 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm using some GHRP-2 and I just went to reconstitute it but it looks like there are flakes in the water from the peptides not dissolving. I've mixed up 3 vials of Mod GRF and some GHRP-as well but haven't had this problem. Any suggestions? It was a little strange tho, as soon as put the 25g syringe into the GHRP-2 vial it sucked out the water (using bacteriostatic saline) like there was a strong vacuum in the vial. Probably an irrelevant fact, tho.
    If it's under vacuum it should be vented with an open syringe to equalize the pressure.
  7. #7 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    If it's under vacuum it should be vented with an open syringe to equalize the pressure.
    If I do not do this, drawing the liquid out of the vial is sometimes impossible.
  8. #8 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Wont that break apart the peptide?
  9. #9 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Wont that break apart the peptide?
    Not the GHRP-2 - its stable enough to withstand shaking.
  10. #10 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So the shaking still left little crumbles in the bottom so I decided Ill just let it sit in the fridge and see if it fixes itself. Mixed up some GHRP-6 and the same thing happened. I've used this same bottle of "bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride" for one vial of ghrp-6 and one vial of mod grf and this didnt happen. Hopefully it just needs some time. I have sterile saline maybe ill try that next time.

Other, how resiliant are the ghrp's? Can I shake the crap out of it? I was trying to shake it gently but maybe I need to really put some turbulence in there to break it up...
  11. #11 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can shake the heck out of it and it'll be fine.
  12. #12 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Regarding the vacuum I will do the following. Measure out my water, and inject it into the vial. After the BAC water is all in the vial, I will loosen the syringe a little to balance the pressure difference (make sure the syringe is not in the liquid). Swirl vial and store in fridge.
  13. #13 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thats what I will do with the vaccume... I will take the pin (no air in it) and break the seal on the vial... then I"ll pull up just a little air into the pin and put into the vial (I hold plunger on the pin with the air in it so that it doesn't shoot into the GHRP or Mod) I keep doing this until the pressure is even. Then I'll add the Bac water.
  14. #14 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Regarding the vacuum I will do the following. Measure out my water, and inject it into the vial. After the BAC water is all in the vial, I will loosen the syringe a little to balance the pressure difference (make sure the syringe is not in the liquid). Swirl vial and store in fridge.
    I don't really understand what you're describing here, but it doesn't sound easy or effective.
  15. #15 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Just take the entire plunger out of the syringe while leaving the syringe in the vial. It'll 100% balance the pressure in a fraction of a second.
  16. #16 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Having a hard time reconstituting ghrp-2 seems to be common amongst ghrp-2 from different suppliers. I had the same problem with ghrp-2.
  17. #17 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I don't really understand what you're describing here, but it doesn't sound easy or effective.
    Basically I just inject the desired volume of water and then loosen the syringe from the plunger. This balances the pressure 100%. Maybe it was not 100% clear, but I can assure you it is quite easy.
  18. #18 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You can also put a needle in the vial without the syringe attached (I use a 25g) to equalize the pressure while you inject the water to the vial. Then take both needles out.
  19. #19 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Can tb-500 be shaken?
  20. #20 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Is it possible that even after shaking, it will still not dissolve? If that happens, what else should we do about it?