• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th November 2015 
    Thanks

peptides and cost management

I've been running the standard ghrp and modified grf at saturation dose 3x day for a number of months now to great effect - unfortunately all good things most come to and - the cost for such a protocol is costing approx £100 per month.
    On top of the supplements I use this is quite a chunk of money to lay out each month, especially when I'm providing for a family of 4.
    My quick question is - is there any body else working to a budget that still manages to incorporate peptides?
    If so - how do you do it and to what effect.
    Do you just reduce the number of shot per day? Only take after work outs or before bed?
    Reducing the amount of shots have you noticed any reduction in effect?
  2. #2 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I was considering now pinning only pwo and pre cardio. I figure for mass and fat loss these would be the most beneficial times to take?

Or would the over all effects be negligible at this rate and therefor pointless?

Thanks
  3. #3 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For me would be to make a real budget for everything you buy, and figure out how to save on everything that isn't 100% necessary. Drinking only tap water (no soda or similar), not using any pre-made sauces on foods etc. Well being a family man you most likely have gone through this already, it also forces you to eat healthy.
  4. #4 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    My to-be-wife spends a shit load of money on energy drinks (1-2per day on average and they cost like 3€ each here) And is wondering why she doesn't have money for anything extra and has trouble paying her debts - well not real trouble but I'd like to see it be done faster!
  5. #5 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Saturation dose is for 100kg man, What % of that are you? Can you cut back any there?
  6. #6 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    What type of supplements are you using? You can easily find that the benefits of peptides are most likely going to outweigh many supplements, and that not many supplements that we keep on adding to our "protocol" are not that necessary.
  7. #7 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Mod GRF could be reduced to half saturation dose and you would still receive the synergistic benefits of the Mod + GHRP. Or as you have thought - reduce shots to pre-cardio and post weights when they will be the most beneficial. For me personally the most efficient/beneficial dose is pre-cardio it has the most obvious benefits, but there is great value in keeping regular pulses. I notice a great increase in immune system benefits going from 2 shots to 3 shots a day.
  8. #8 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    What type of supplements are you using? You can easily find that the benefits of peptides are most likely going to outweigh many supplements, and that not many supplements that we keep on adding to our "protocol" are not that necessary.
    Currently I'm taking biotin, carnitine and hydrocycitrate for fat loss
    Clomid
    fish oils
    Multi vit
    vitamin E
    whey
    mct
  9. #9 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Saturation dose is for 100kg man, What % of that are you? Can you cut back any there?
    I'm 92kg at the moment.

I'm thinking about halfing the mod dose as per Damme advice which would make a big difference to the grf bill which is the expense and then dose twice a day.
    I think that would ease the wallet pain considerably - and I'm sure I would still have good benefits from the peptides, I'll read more into that though.
  10. #10 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    You could even ditch mod-grf(1-29) and only keep ghrp-2. ghrp-2 only protocol costs 25% of a ghrp-2 + mod-grf protocol.
  11. #11 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I looked at the cost of peptides. The ones I saw were prohibitively expensive. I guess there are cheaper places to get them, but I wonder if they would be as effective? I think you have to balance quantity and quality with the costs of the various peptides, to decide whether they are a good deal that is going to work for you. There are good ones and bad ones out there certainly.
  12. #12 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Smart powders and iherb can save you quite abit of money on supplements without you having to get rid of anything.
  13. #13 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    As you are using GHRP-2 you can run your "Saturation" dose at 80% (80ug/100 kg body weight)
    As GHRP-2 is more potent.
    Mod GRF can be run lower say 60 ug.
    Also work out when the dose will be more effective, so for me first thing in morning is good: Fasted with low/no fats in blood.
    And bedtime for improved sleep pattern as this is when all/most of the muscle hypertrophy and healing occurs.
  14. #14 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Which would you guys consider a better choice?

a) Spending 100$ a month on ghrp2 (around 3 bottles for me), dosing at saturation multiple times a day -> 4-5 doses per day
    b) spending 100$ a month on ghrp2 + mod grf, dosing a lot less but enjoying higher pulses
  15. #15 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, the costs of peptides seem high. I guess if the benefits are worth it then that is something you have to weigh and factor into whether they are worth using or not. I think that many people benefit enough form peptides that the cost is not a significant factor for them. It is just one of the options to consider to get the results you want to with your body. It can be good for sure.
  16. #16 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I also think that the benefits of using peptides outweighs the costs involved, that isn't to say they aren't expensive though, and if you don't plan accordingly then you could find that you'll run out of money before you start to notice much difference.

As with everything you need to work out what your taking, when your taking it and also how much your prepared to spend to get the results you want.
  17. #17 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally, of the options Edz asked about, I'd go with: a) Spending 100$ a month on ghrp2 (around 3 bottles for me), dosing at saturation multiple times a day -> 4-5 doses per day
    Patience and persistence are great traits to lean on with this kind of thing.
  18. #18 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuebec View Post
    Personally, of the options Edz asked about, I'd go with: a) Spending 100$ a month on ghrp2 (around 3 bottles for me), dosing at saturation multiple times a day -> 4-5 doses per day
    Patience and persistence are great traits to lean on with this kind of thing.
    I think so, too. But, it will still depend on what works better on the person. Each one of us has different views and experiences, so, I think what works best for you, you should follow it.